The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Reelless ring flite options (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lylaster
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
197 Posts

Profile of lylaster
Hello,

I'm interested in a ring flite to keyring effect without reels. I searched and Dushek's Ringer and the Morelli are both not being sold right now. I'm wondering are there any other products that are similar?
Full Deck
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Full Deck
Hi lylaster,

For a Ring Flight without reels, about the best on the market as far as I'm concerned is an item put out by Pete Biro and Joe Porper. Its called "Just in Case". Its high quality magic with a high quality price tag. But its well worth the price. It does everything a Ring Flight routine should, but without the possibility of doing damage to the borrowed ring.

Best,

Full Deck
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
In workers 5 Michael close has a ring flight routine using Gaten Blooms method and on the stevens magic web site in the past article section there is a reeless ring flight by Karrell Fox.
lylaster
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
197 Posts

Profile of lylaster
I've heard of Juse in Case but it's well beyond what I can afford at the moment. I'm just looking for something below $40. A normal looking keyring where I can easily put a ring on.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5321 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
There are many options available to you. You might try the search function since this very topic (reel-less ring flights) has been discussed several times before here on the Café'.

One of the least expensive versions around is Jeff Stewart's "Ring Thing". It sells for about $10.00. But like the Morelli it is tempory out of stock. Advertise in the for sale section of the Café'. I'll bet there is someone that has either a Morelli, Dusheck, or Stewart versions at a reasonable price.

There are others Bob Solari has one for example as does Mark Leverage.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Reelless ring flite options (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL