The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Cigarette Stunt (WOW!) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Check this out!

Youtube video

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
Great, where can I buy it? LOL

Can anybody tell me how this is done?
I'm 99% sure but would like to hear other theories Smile

Mike
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Honestly, I don't think that has anything to do with magic...it's called bored and practice.
.:Michael Kelley
<BR>www.RandomActsofEntertainment.com
On the Level, By the Square
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Exactly. Just takes a lot of practice. I bet the guy felt real good knowing it actually worked while on camera. Who know, maybe he's good enough to do it every time but chances are he only succeeds from time to time.

Still looked cool. Johnny Carson was good at things like this. That's where he got that little thing he always did where he bounced his pencil off his desk before commercial breaks. That's what I read anyway.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
Quote:
On 2006-08-16 20:43, MAKMagic wrote:
Honestly, I don't think that has anything to do with magic...it's called bored and practice.

Agreed. I guess that's why Ron posted it in this topic Smile

Best, Mike
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1958 Posts

Profile of kregg
Judging by the cheers, in the smoke filled room, he must have missed a lot before the keeper.
POOF!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Cigarette Stunt (WOW!) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL