The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What would you do? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eman
View Profile
Regular user
Bloomington, Indiana
141 Posts

Profile of Eman
My friend sent me a very good question. I'd like to hear some other responses, apart from his or mine. Here's the question-

You're sitting at a bus station next to your grandma, your best friend who's saved your life, and the girl of your dreams. A hurricane/tornado is coming right for you. You have the keys to a car with only two seats in it. What do you do?

I'll tell you my response and maybe give my reasoning later on-
Give my best friend and my loved one the keys, and die with my grandma.

This is a tough one, I know, but what would you do?
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Well if you can't take one of the buses, the best friend drives, Grandma in passenger seat, girl one's dreams on Grandma's lap, and me laying flat on top of car and hanging on for life.

Or should I ask if Grandma is YOUR BEST FRIEND, ONE WHO'S SAVED YOUR LIFE, AND GAL OF YOUR DREAMS?
Eman
View Profile
Regular user
Bloomington, Indiana
141 Posts

Profile of Eman
Nice answer, but what if only two of you could go at all?

And I could see a grandma being a best friend to one of her grandchildren, BUT BEING THE GIRL OF THEIR DREAMS????????????

:huh:
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
I didn't say she was the girl of my dreams....But you know, some people...
Eman
View Profile
Regular user
Bloomington, Indiana
141 Posts

Profile of Eman
Well, I do see what you're saying, because some people are just plain... strange.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Well, if you are in the bus station, that is a heck of a lot safer than being in a car during a tornado! I'd get everyone to dive under the seats (at least that's what we were taught in elementary school)! Then, after the tornado passed, I'd go outside to see my car forty feet up in the air wrapped around a tree.

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
LDM
View Profile
Loyal user
Upstate New York
278 Posts

Profile of LDM
I asexually reproduce and use the offspring as a shield.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Well...both my grandmothers are dead....my best friend is dead....and my wife won't let me date. I guess I'd drive off alone.
Steve V
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Dreamgirl on my lap, granny in the trunk. That was easy.

Try these:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4954856.stm
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1958 Posts

Profile of kregg
A car is not the place to be during tornados or hurricanes.
POOF!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What would you do? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL