We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » PENomenon and EM pocket charger (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1424 Posts

Profile of Jared
Horrible! Nothing more to add...

-Jared
olivertwist
View Profile
Special user
Nashua, NH
578 Posts

Profile of olivertwist
Of all the tricks I have bought, Penomenon was the biggest disappointment. I don't mind paying something for a great secret, but there has to be a correlation between the price and the secretness of the secret. At $5 or $6 bucks I wouldn't care, but $19 was ridiculous.
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
703 Posts

Profile of RooMan
I bought both, got the pen to work a few times. Fun to play with but not exactly practical. I thought the "charger" was just plain dumb.
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1783 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
I have them both & use them often, penomenon you can find in tarbell as it has been said, the em pocket charger works quite well for me & I live in a very high humidity city.
mugician51
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of mugician51
I can't picture any spectator with half a brain would be fooled in the slightest. The pocket charger also does not improve the effect - sometimes the pen does not even move! Also, the charger really does look like a joke, especially for the price...
GEMINI
View Profile
Regular user
WA, USA
194 Posts

Profile of GEMINI
This is the worst trick I have ever purchased - with regards to the PRICE. I am glad, I didn't burn my money on the EM-PC.

Sam
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1424 Posts

Profile of Jared
Greg Wilson's funny anecdote about driving two hours and fighting traffic to watch a pen move motivated this purchase. At least I had a good chuckle for $25.00

-Jared
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
I have both the Penomenon and Pocket Charger, I think the idea is good. But sometimes work sometimes not work. If yoy buy only the pen, you can not use it peeeeefectly, the preparation need before you do the tirck, and you cannot leave it for long time after it prepared.
benrl
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of benrl
For me, the pen and charger works. Sometimes there's enough residual left, so that if you ask a spectator to pass their hand over the pen, it will move! The specs response is often audible and they dive for the pen. The charger makes this possible. If nothing happens, what did they expect?
Ian Broadmore
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Ian Broadmore
I think its rubbish and does not always work, The advert is totally misleading, its impossible to repeat it in front of an audience unless you go to the gents room to do the necessary charge. Overpriced, overhyped. I sent mine back got a full refund.
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1783 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
The EmPC does work,why you would have to leave the audiance is not understandable for me, the recharge(if neccesary) can be done by simply placing the pen back in your pocket. My pen is carried in my inside jacket pocket the placement & removal is all very natural. Once while strolling a guy walked up to me & said here do it with my pen, I said sure be more than happy too, then took his pen stuck it in my pocket walked away & said "remind me later this evening" & walked away with his pen everyone laughed I then turned around said just joking & did the effect it worked w/o a hitch. One person's junk is another person's trasure.
Bosko
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Bosko
I have both. They´re waste of money and time!!!
mindcontroller
View Profile
Regular user
Inside your Head!
172 Posts

Profile of mindcontroller
I've got Tarbell, but cannot find the effect mentioned, can someone point me in direction, name of effect in Tarbell etc! Thanks in advance!
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I found my Em pocket charger the other day, I forgot how great it works. In combination with the really cheap pens from the dollar store, I'm getting some amazing movement.

Mike
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Yeah, this is good. I like it...

CC
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5717 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
While reviving old threads, you might like to check THIS out.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Thank you Ustaad!

I totally forgot about those ideas Smile

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » PENomenon and EM pocket charger (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL