The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » PK Ring Magic (Video...) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
Bored - Nothing to do

Youtube - Fun

Problem Solved!

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK_S9gBnc1o

Derek Merdinyan

(I haven't seen anyone put out any videos yet with this new 'toy' so I thought I'd get the ball rollin')
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Nice work on the video .

One thing caught my eye: you're wearing the ring on the forefinger instead of the traditional "ring finger" . Is there any significance to that ? I guess I've never seen a ring worn like that , so it looked a little odd .

Since for this sort of effect you don't want to have any sort of attention focused on the [gimmicked] ring that might be something to consider . (Unless of course you always wear your ring on your forefinger ?)
waltsal
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of waltsal
Good job, Issaquah! If enough magi put out their own videos, we wouldn't need to wait for a DVD compilation.
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

My ring is just a half size too big to return it again and I was getting tired going to the post office every week...

The vanish is best with the ring on the index finger (least angle sensitive).

It can be done in the ring finger but it is done more at waist level. If done on the ring finger it is a little more angley when done as shown in the video but if the person is looking at it above the height of the hand, it isn't much of a problem. (Thats where they would usually be looking anyway and not 'dead on')

Waltsal - are you local?

Derek Merdinyan
teoswand
View Profile
Regular user
usa
108 Posts

Profile of teoswand
One question, can I enlarge my ring diametar somehow...currently is 21 mm and I need 22 or 23 mm...
What would you suggest ?
Gochos
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Gochos
Teoswand if you have the Wizard PK ring PM me and I will exchange it for a larger size Smile
TheManWithoutFear
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of TheManWithoutFear
Nice clip. I may have to check this out at the local magic shop. Keep up the good work.
SoundWave
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of SoundWave
Nice clip. Do lay people like it?
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Thanks for the compliments

Haven't performed this one for lay people yet... Still playing around with all the possibilities. More videos in the future...

Derek Merdinyan
jclark
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of jclark
Hey, if you own a Wizard PK ring and it doesn't work for you because of size or looks, give us a ring and we will let you trade it out for one of ours: only $9.99 plus s/h. Contact us at 877-877-7878. Or, you can always try ours out for FREE! You pay for shipping and if you keep it, we charge you the full price. If you do not like it, you send it back. That simple.

James
http://www.blacksmagicshop.com
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2006-08-19 11:19, DerekMerdinyan wrote:
Youtube - Fun

Problem Solved!

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK_S9gBnc1o

Thanks for sharing the link. Good effect!

Quote:
On 2006-08-19 11:19, DerekMerdinyan wrote:
I haven't seen anyone put out any videos yet with this new 'toy' so I thought I'd get the ball rollin'

HERE you will find a few original effects using a MAGNETIC RING. No videos though!

Enjoy!

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » PK Ring Magic (Video...) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL