The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » FISM issues with China » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
I find it a tad dissapointing that the references in the thread relating to reasons why China wouldn't be a good choice for the next FISM have been deleted.

One would think that issues like this, which are far removed from anything other than the truth (or doesn't the Café think China has human rights issues) would stand the test of at the very least being left in the appropriate thread.

The current FISM China thread reads like its all bright lights and lovely times, while the country itself has the worst human rights record in the world.
These ARE issues to be considered when awarding world championships of anything to a given country, in this case Magic, and being discussed on the worlds largest magic board.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
The basic reason for the deletion is that we don't allow posts of a religious or political nature. Discussing a country's political situation or human rights issues only leads to flaming and argumentative postings.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » FISM issues with China » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL