The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » MindCast by Scott Grossberg (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
How long did people wait for the e-book? Its been nearly 48 hrs now and still not got mine...anxiously waiting.

Matt
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Matt - The download is from Vinny Marini's site and should have been instantaneous. Please check your junk mail folder to see if it was accidently misdirected. If you continue to have problems, let me know and I will personally check into it with Vinny. Thanks for your patience, you won't be disappointed. - Scott
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
Scott, I hear you have a new book coming out in August... Care to tell us about it? Smile
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3429 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I got mine almost instantly
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Thanks, all, for the postings and messages. Well, MindCasters, you can see what Dean has hinted at by following this link:

http://www.leapinglizardsmagic.com/bauta.htm

For those of you who have already purchased MindCast, imagine taking any of the symbols on the cards and doing a full scale "reading" based solely on the symbol that was chosen. "Bauta" provides an expanded system of providing readings based on, among other things, symbols (although the book starts off with Tarot card imagery).

I am very excited with this project and know you will find it extremely useful. Richard Webster has penned the forward to the book, as well.

If you want to read still more about it, see:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=218&3

Thanks, again, for the interest that has been shown (and we're still two months away from the release)! - Scott
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12060 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Are you still making the Jumbo Version of Mindcast Rannie?
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4370 Posts

Profile of rannie
I only made 3 sets I believe. I think you can make it yourself with no problems. Should you need help...PM me. I am quite sure you already own Mindcast.

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12060 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks Rannie. I have to think about stage presentations. Smile Are you in Manila? Nice memories from those parts.

For some newcomers to this thread, you may want to check out JHEFF's review of Mindcast on his website. His reviews are fantastic and very fair. He speaks well of Mindcast.

There is also Animental and Telemental which use 4 spectators. I have used Animental for years and love it for four spectators. I prefer it over Telemental.

For one person, Mindcast tops all the rest. You have 36 symbols (Animental uses 24 animals and 4 cards). I feel with more symbols the method is better veiled with these types of routines.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12060 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2008-01-31 04:14, Mystification wrote:
A friend of mine has this and he did it for me. My daughter who is 11 was in the room watching. She made a comment and proceeded to actually perform the effect the way she thought it was done.

Im sure that is NOT the method. Im sure my goofy friends presentation must have been way off. But it did surprise me how easily she was able to "figure" out a possible method!

The method is not new, Ive used it for years. I think out of all the times, perhaps 2-3 times it was figured out. Even when the genius knew or thought he knew, it puzzled him when I presented it another way.

I am pretty sure your friend did not perform the effect correctly. When it was discovered, I was asked for the cards. I handed them over thinking they were not that clever (Animental used). Animental has fewer symbols also. Never try to hide there are symbols on the front and back.

I own Destination Unknown as well but do not perform it any more. I think it has 100 cities (10 cards). Symbols/pictures are much better to use and there are better presentation options.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » MindCast by Scott Grossberg (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL