The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » An "older" newbie » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darren Roberts
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of Darren Roberts
Greetings from Indiana. My name is Darren Roberts. I am a 31 year old who was bitten by the magic bug a little over a month ago. It's been darn near an addiction ever since.

I am working as a Grade 5-12 band director, but am currently finishing up my coursework to become a school administrator. No previous magic experience.

I'm so new that I'm not sure which direction I want my magic to take. I seem to really enjoy card magic and am working through The Royal Road to Card Magic. I've also bought some packet tricks and beginner effects to experiment with.

Eventually, I would like to introduce magic to my school and students - perhaps starting up a magic club or something similar for "serious" students.

Anyways, I'm happy to be here and hope that sooner or later I can contribute to the forum.

Thanks! Smile
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey Darren,
Glad to see another member of Magic Anonymous. This is an illness alright, but thank God it's so darn fun and brings enjoyment to others. I will try to give as much advice as asked for when I can. Good luck with your future in magic!
Chance Wolf
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Hello Darren,
Welcome aboard the Magic Café.First of all you're getting started with an excellent book.I have been at this new found hobby for about 2 years now and just got around to buying the book myself.
Do not worry about being new. There are plenty of folks here in the Café who can start you going to wherever it is you want your magic to go.
Enjoy your time at the Café.But be forewarned my magical friend this is very addictive.Aside from the book you made the best move in magic by joining this wonderful web site.Again enjoy and learn plenty. Smile
Tommy1324
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome Darren! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Darren Roberts
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of Darren Roberts
Thank you for your warm welcome. Again, I hope I can contribute positively to the forum. Also, let me know if I can help you out in any way. Smile
Florian Rago
View Profile
Loyal user
Lincolnshire
202 Posts

Profile of Florian Rago
Hey Darren I would like to welcome you to the BEST magic resource on the internet,Make sure you get to 50 post so you can enter the secret sessions forum.

Florian R Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Darreen Smile Smile Smile
Since you want to learn magic, you can find no better place to learn. This is absolutely the best. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » An "older" newbie » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL