The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another generic introduction! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jrdwlsn222
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Jrdwlsn222
Righto, well, I've already made my first post, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to go on and post now.
Better late then never.

Well, me name be Jared Wilson, and I have the oh so prostegious title of being a highschool magician.

I was once, what one could call "ellusionist-bred"(not that theres anything wrong with that).

However, in an attempt to broden my horizons upon magic beyond Brad Christian, I discovered the magic Café, and have been lurking for quite some time.

I have been in the magical practice for about a year now, and absolutley love it.

I came to The Magic Café llooking for advice and guidance on how to grow as a magician from some of the best.

I'm at home with cards, and am slowly branching out to coins.
I also enjoy seafood and a good movie.

-Jared
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café Jared.
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
Welcome Jared, great to have you here
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Welcome to the Magic Café Jared.
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another generic introduction! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL