The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2002 entrée: Banachek » » whats next for you --TV? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
your time is running short here and I have one final question for you. What are you planning next. You have been performing for schools for a long time now. Will you stop or continue that successful path. Any tv plans?

Chad
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1079 Posts

Profile of Banachek
Well, I would love to have my own TV show. It is extremely hard to break through to that market in the US. As a result I hope to talk to some folks soon overseas. I have some (at least what I think are) brilliant ideas for a TV show. Hopefully they will come to light.

As said elsewhere I have a few new things in the works. One being a corporate venture (involving me performing) that looks like it will be quite lucrative if it pans out. I would love to have my own theater shows (any investors out there Smile )

Last year I almost had the opportunity to buy a theater in a tourist town, but the opportunity fell through due to things beyond my control.
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2002 entrée: Banachek » » whats next for you --TV? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL