The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Palm Rise (Free impromptu trick from Jaxon) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I would have never thought of that. Good lookin', Ron. When are you going to put a DVD together?
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
Thanks Ron! I will give it a try.
Danny Borneo
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of Danny Borneo
Great concept!
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
694 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
Thought of a good presentation for this:

So you have the spec select a card and glimpse the bottom card for a key card. Cut the selection into the deck. Ribbon spread or fan the cards to show the spec that all the cards are different, mixed up, her card is lost, etc. and glimpse to see what her card is. Then proceed to draw the prediction on your hand. When you show it to be wrong, have an "It can't be!" face, grab the deck and frantically search for your key card and cut it so it's second to the top (meaning their selection is on top.) Double flip and say "So this isn't it? But it has your fingerprints all over!" Turn over the double and hold their card facing away from them at your fingertips in the same hand with the drawing. This conceals the drawing of the risen card. Now you reveal the risen card and show that you made the right prediction the whole time.
Michael Wong
Wizard
http://michaelwong.says.so
T_C_Magic
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of T_C_Magic
I realy like your presentation. Easy to do and something very different. I think people like tricks that are not always the same old pick a card and find it. Also I like and it seems spectators like when the magician has failed. Nice surprise ending.
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Thanks Ron! It's always great to have an effect shared here as a gift, rather than on a $35 DVD! You and the others who do this are a real gift to the magic community!
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Palm Rise (Free impromptu trick from Jaxon) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL