The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Gallo DVD's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I recieved and watched "The Gallo Pitch Dvd.Mike does a great job teaching the pitch as well several other effects using the pitch.Very easy to watch and learn.Money well spent!
Dorian Rhodell
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco, CA.
1633 Posts

Profile of Dorian Rhodell
I'm going to revive this thread because I just witnessed Mike do much of the material that is on his DVD's last week at the Buffalo get together. I had met Mike before but this year I got to really sit down with him and watch him work. I don't really know what to say except that for the first time in years I was completely fooled over and over. If you read Shaun's review above, you will get a pretty good idea of what is on the DVD's so I won't repeat that here. What I will say is this. The place that we were all gathered was a sports bar in a working class neighborhood just outside of Buffalo. Mike was sitting at a table doing the material that was on his DVD. Not only was he taking some very well posted magicians to the cleaners, he was was fooling the hell out of all the bar patrons that were present as well. And he was pretty much surrounded. When he did his coins through the table you could hear magicians (myself included) and lay people exclaiming, "What the @#$%?!" Mike did a spellbound routine and laypeople were grabbing the coins after everything was done. He performed a coins across into a girls hands that absolutely freaked her out. He killed everyone with the Shakesphere routine. This material is so completely useable and appealing to everyone. My words can not do justice to how badly one can be fooled by Mike's magic. Most people know me as a cardguy, but I have to tell you all, I feel a conversion coming on. These DVD's are a great purchase. They are well produced and easy to learn from. More importantly, the magic on there is some of the best I've seen in a while. I've been around the block enough and have enough knowledge to know what is crap and what is not as well as what will work and what will not. Mike's material works. There were all types of people in the bar that night from all different walks of life. They all reacted the same. Get these DVD's!

Best,

Dorian Rhodell
theronmagic
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of theronmagic
Dorian is 100% correct about the DVD's and Mike Gallo. I was at the Buffalo get together sitting at the table with Dorian watching Gallo. I half to say that for 2 hours I was a layman again. Watching Mike work was a special moment for me, I have never been fooled so badly by a coin guy in my life. The material on the DVD's is "the real work" I did a show last week and used two of the effects on the DVD. After the first effect the audience leaned forward, when I did the second effect they were almost falling out of there chairs trying to get a closer look. I was amazed at the response this material received. I give these DVD's my highest recommendation.
Magically,
Theron
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Very nice. My sister just purchased these DVDs for me as a gift and it was a real honour to view the footage of Mr. Lou Gallo. So natural. Lovely. I'd recommend them.
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
From (Which Way Wild) Vol. 2:

"If you're a broad, half dollars just don't... always work." Smile Smile
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Mike Gallo was no less than a stellar performer 25 years ago, and he just keeps getting better. I know how hard Mike has worked on his Magic-- it always shows, as does his talent.

If you want to be more than just fooled, but stunned: Mike Gallo is invariably the man to watch.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Years ago, I had somneone send me a clip of a coin worker they said was Mike Gallo ( I had never seen a pic of Mike ). Well.....the work was very poor. So like a knucklehead, I thought Mike wasn't quite the technical fellow I had heard about.

Then I got a video tape put out by Randy of Mike's work and was blown away ( of course he wasn't the fellow in the clip I had been sent ). Mike's hands are so fluid it's like watching ballet.

I called my friend that had sent me the clip and told he had the wrong guy. I still kick myself to this day over it.

Seeing Randy's post reminded me of it. Mike, sorry I was so dumb.

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Mad Hatter has The Magic of Mike Gallo Vol. 2 on sale. It has Mike's *"Coins and Cylinder with the Spider Vanish" routine on it:

http://madhattermagicshop.com/magicshop/......ac9abd95
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
If you like Gaqllo, then you will LOVE his latest performances on the New York Coin Magic Seminar DVD's - vol. 8,9, and 10 are now out, available at http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net , or at your favoriter magic dealer. You can also get the rest of Gallo's stuff on his product page at the same site.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
Gallo's Ball and Vase DVD is listed here for $4.

http://madhattermagicshop.com/magicshop/......_id=7043
~Joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Gallo DVD's (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL