The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » #1 on youtube.com ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Check it out over here if you haven't seen it.

Marco Tempest on Jay Leno
Starry
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
219 Posts

Profile of Starry
Marco,

Congrats on a great creation. You're now on my favorites on Youtube.

Ace
Ace Starry - Author or THE MAGIC LIFE - A NOVEL PHILOSOPHY
http://www.starry.com/
Blitzen
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of Blitzen
I came to the Café to rave about Marco's podcast (yes, it's now a podcast), which I just found today, and luckily searched before posting. Great work Marco! Very original and very well done. Your 'jump' kicked a_s!
Steve
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1731 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
I just wanted to add my praise to these youtube clips! Well done, and very entertaining. Thanks for puting yourself out there on YouTube!

-Patrick Redford
DoctaJones713
View Profile
New user
Massachusettes
64 Posts

Profile of DoctaJones713
Wow! Nice job Marco. Good luck and continued success!
. . . but the third man answered, "I am building a cathedral."
late night diner
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of late night diner
I loved them all. The Kiss has me stumped, even though I watched it a few times over.
Sam Pearce
View Profile
Veteran user
Ontario, Canada
310 Posts

Profile of Sam Pearce
Very nice!
Congrats with getting on Leno!

Sam Pearce
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I found a video exposing one of the methods. It appeared to be Marco showing how he did one of them. I was wondering the purpose behind this?
Richie Dagger
View Profile
Loyal user
Tucson, AZ
268 Posts

Profile of Richie Dagger
My only complaint is that I didn't think of it. Way to go!
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2699 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
The people on YouTube are getting on my nerves! There's the "oh, that's so easy to figure out" crowd along with the "Hey, he only (such and such)! That's not magic, it's just a trick!"
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
amazing_gordo
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
35 Posts

Profile of amazing_gordo
I hear ya on that, Mandrake01!! On my videos, there are tons of people guessing wrong, but claiming they know how I do my illusions. Only one out of a thousand ever comes close to guessing right. And then, you have the ones that protest because it's a trick and not "real magic!" LOL! But then Angel, Copperfield and Blaine get the same dumb comments, so I'm in good company!

What I don't like is to see the tutorials going up when some kid buys a magic DVD then posts how to do it, either with his own video or by putting up the actual clips from the DVD!! Did you see all that stuff of Criss Angel's exposed?

Exposure sucks!!
Utkarsh Sinha
View Profile
Regular user
Goa, India
137 Posts

Profile of Utkarsh Sinha
Definitely, exposure sucks.

Marco, I liked the word play... "You see exactly what the camera sees - no post production or camera tricks!" Smile
Want jaadu?!

"Reality is a mere illusion, although a very persistent one" - Albert Einstein

http://liquidmetal.in
Oge
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of Oge
Marco, it was a brilliant idea!!!
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
This may have been brilliant, but it is a camera trick with all his videos! Stooges, extras, and behind the scene workers. This is common work for people that do TV magic. Now I am not knocking what he is doing, it is nice work, and good work. However, it is not unknown to those that work in magic regarding TV. The line of perspective, the use of extras, and the use of the frame is nothing new, but those that are not behind the scenes in TV magic are not aware of it, yet they complain about other magicians using it and praise Marco. That is what makes me laugh!
Marco, great work, and some creative stuff behind it; good job, but the exposure really kind of surprised me!
tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
378 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
Marco, did you plan to release your softway to use in the iphone?
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Hey marco, I have you subcribed as a podcast on my iPod!
AnthonyMaze
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, Ca
260 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMaze
Great addition of your x-ray effect with the iphone! I'm excited to see what else you come up with!
...for the 51st time... that is NOT my card...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » #1 on youtube.com ! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL