The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Colledge of magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic_man204
View Profile
Veteran user
north idaho
350 Posts

Profile of magic_man204
Hello I am thinking about trying this out but am woundering if anybody has gone throught the distance learning classes at this "colledge" or not. you can check it out here. http://www.collegeofmagic.com/index.html

Thanks for your reviews.
-Aaron
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27123 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Looks like an impressive experiment in South Africa with an eye toward a more positive future there.

"Colledge" ? Grade school skills, including spelling make good prerequisites. Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
magic_man204
View Profile
Veteran user
north idaho
350 Posts

Profile of magic_man204
Lol I was trying to practise typing fast not just using my index fingers. does it look any good to you jonathan.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27123 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2006-08-28 13:29, magic_man204 wrote:
Lol I was trying to practise typing fast not just using my index fingers. does it look any good to you jonathan.

See structure of Magic Volume One and parse your text. If that is what you truly wished to post, then it looks like you and that is good as far as I'm concerned.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Colledge of magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL