The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Thought reading (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Silvernail
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Silvernail
I don't know if this is possible, but if it is where can I learn it. Chris angel did this to me in person, I chose any card, he didn't touch the deck, and it was my deck. I told no one. but he figured out what it was.???? How the heck could you do that. any info please. Thanks
Silvernail
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Silvernail
I swear I wasn't stooged.
ku7uk3
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of ku7uk3
Err. Marked backs.
ku7uk3
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of ku7uk3
Wait, it was your deck.

How about a guy stood behind you, who looks at the card and then makes a hand gesture over your shoulder to Criss.
Will Eefting
View Profile
New user
Southwest Michigan
93 Posts

Profile of Will Eefting
Wacko methods or no, meeting him and having him perform something on you must have felt kind of cool.
A Trick? Well yes there are quite a few "tricks" I can do, but alas there are women and children present. Find me later.
Alex Linian
View Profile
Inner circle
Peru
1278 Posts

Profile of Alex Linian
What card did you pick?
alexmagiclive
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of alexmagiclive
Oh.. it was just K.E.N.T. by Kenton Knepper, its very easy and tottaly impromptu

I made a discovery about criss, the effects he shows to REAL spectators, are simple tricks like card forces or long distance spinner, you can tell which tricks are fake or stooged. You can see in his videos when hes showing his friends tricks or is on the news, hes either doing metal bending or card tricks which are believable. But when he does tricks like the voodoo doll one, its fake, if I met him and he did a trick to me that he does to people which are not his friends like, levitating or whatever, then I would come here and say criss is real and I can prove it, till then, hes a fake. hes a cool guy, ive met him a few times, he has a great personality, but his magic is fake
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2006-08-30 15:38, alexmagiclive wrote:
Hes a cool guy, ive met him a few times, he has a great personality, but his magic is fake

Isn't all our magic fake? LOL
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
meyegr
View Profile
Special user
Only able to muster
802 Posts

Profile of meyegr
Not all ! Smile
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Silvernail, one of the greatest benifits to a magician is the poor ability of the participants to recall what really happened.
Steve V
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Perhaps a key card principle? That would be the easiest way to do something like that.
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Silvernail
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Silvernail
The only thing is, he didn't touch the deck. I remember what happened exactley, I didn't tell anyone, I just looked at one.
clowngrass
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of clowngrass
He must have "REAL" powers then!
I Try
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1347 Posts

Profile of Piz
Classic force. Common sense.
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Well, he could be 'Shining" you on...!

Think about that one for a moment and, if you don't get it, visit the card guys forums... or the mentalists...

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Silvernail
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Silvernail
No, I see what you mean. the most likely thing was kent, I looked at that and it sounds about right. He did this in an auditorium, and I thought he might have someone looking, so I had my friend look behind me the whole time. also, this was in a auditorium, so it would have been too risky. But, anyways, thank you all for your help. I think I'm going to invest in kent, it looks pretty good. Thanks again.

Blake
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Thought reading (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL