The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Capehart linking rings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

poesjenel
View Profile
Regular user
Antwerp, Belgium
122 Posts

Profile of poesjenel
After buying Whit Haydns 4 ring routine I became a big fan of the chinese linking rings. I'm trying to get as many info as I can get through dvd's or books. I saw Chris Capeharts routine in a demo on the net and of course I want to buy his dvd. Unfortunately this dvd can only be bought at DennyMagic.com Normally that should not be a problem , I'm used to order magic items in the USA or Canada but the problem is that on checkout I get a warning on my Mac computer that the certificate of this site is not ok and that I could be on a mirrorsite ( a site that pretends to be DennyMagic ). Because I so much want to order this dvd I opened an account but when the moment was there to give my creditcardnumber I became to afraid and canceled the order. I could send an email to DennyMagic but if this site is not ok than the email wil not be sent to the right address either. It is certainly not my intention to compremise the people of DennyMagic in any way and I would be gratefull if anybody could draw their attention to this email to warn them what happens when their site is opened in Europe.
aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
I live in Japan and have ordered from Denny magic several times. I haven' had any problems and they always deliver really quick! The Chris Capehart routine rocks! As does the Whit Haydn routine! I use both of these routines! I killed at a gig tonight with Whit's routine!

Denny is very good with the emails so just try and email him.
How to become a professional magician:
Click here
Noel D
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of Noel D
Are you using firefox for oyur browser?

If so, then that's the problem. I use to use it, btu switched back to internet explorer since every site had an "invalid or expired certificate" and may have been a fraud, despite the fact that I'd ordered form them many times.

It's happened with Dennymagic, MJM magic, and some other sites I don't recall at the moment.

I'm almost definitely sure that this is the problem, and you can place your order in complete confidence that nothing bad will happen.
poesjenel
View Profile
Regular user
Antwerp, Belgium
122 Posts

Profile of poesjenel
I'm not using firefox. I'm using Apple's browser "Safari" and and this is one of the very rare times I got the "invalid or expired certificate" but I can try through explorer and see what happens. Thanks for the tip.
kOnO
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of kOnO
Here is the e-mail address for Denny & Lee Magic Studio

dennymagic@aol.com

Send them an e-mail and I am sure they will help you out.

kOnO
It is a lot easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
poesjenel
View Profile
Regular user
Antwerp, Belgium
122 Posts

Profile of poesjenel
I tried microsoft explorer and got the same "invalid or expired certificate" notice as in Safari. I'll try to phone the shop or send them an email.
fanwun
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of fanwun
Calling would probably be best. You'll find that Denny is quite helpful. I know in this case you're looking for a specific item, but if you had any questions or concerns I'd voice them. Denny is like an encyclopedia and he'll tell you what works. If you can afford it, I'd also pick up his DVD and lecture notes. He doesn't teach anything on the DVD or in the lecture notes, but his performance is worth taking notes on and the lecture notes are full of magical wisdom.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Capehart linking rings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL