The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Borrowing a Bill for "Juan" or "Skullkracker"?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
I have been performing the classic TT Bill Switch (Ammar's handling) for over a decade and am very happy with it. I love the fact that I can borrow the bill and being "clean" before and after the effect.

I recently saw both demos of Juan’s Million Dollar Bill Switch and Skullkracker and was very impressed with the instant visual change in both. What I need to know is in comparison with the TT Bill Switch, can you borrow a bill (say a $100) and instantly change it (say a $1). Then let the spectator examine it (like in the TT Bill Switch) and then change it back to their original borrowed bill?? Your hands are then seen empty.

I have Greed and I am working on it to fit in a TT to become clean before and after its effect (ie.: Borrow a $20, change it to $1, $5, $10 and back to their own $20 and eliminate the 50 cent piece). This idea might be easier to accomplish with the Juan or Skullkracker effects. If so, I want to figure out which one to purchase.

Thanks.
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Darrell Trammell
View Profile
New user
Chicago Illinois
92 Posts

Profile of Darrell Trammell
Both the Juan's bill switch and the Skullcracker bill switch ( as taught ) are not suitable for changing the bill back to its original denomination. This can be accomplished but it will take some brain storming and experimentation on you part.
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Thanks. This helps me a lot.
Tivoli
View Profile
Loyal user
Paris (France)
252 Posts

Profile of Tivoli
HI Salby,

You can perhaps work on that one http://arthur.tivoli.free.fr or check out my dvd for more magic and my bill switch (with out TT, but of course you borrow the bill) "Tivoli in Tivoliland" there's a trailer on my web sit http://www.arthurtivoli.com

Take care
arthur
Arthur Tivoli
Fantaisiste-Magicien
www.arthurtivoli.com
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
That is an awesome bill switch Smile
mikevandecarr
View Profile
New user
Chicago area
47 Posts

Profile of mikevandecarr
Bob Sheets uses tells you about using a borrowed bill on the skullcracker dvd.

I thought this would look good but no one would buy it....

Man, was I wrong....

Skull cracker is absolutely amazing I work completly surrounded and noone sees a thing.

Cheers,
Mike
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Hi Tivoli,

I went to your website and downloaded the English version of your bill switch. Unfortunately, I found it difficult to follow your instructions having the pictures match what is verbally written. It was just confusing. It might help if the pictures were numbered and refered in the written directions.

I saw the effect in your demo video and was astonished by it. I am just too confused with your instructions after Step 1.

Thanks for your input though.
Tivoli
View Profile
Loyal user
Paris (France)
252 Posts

Profile of Tivoli
Hi Salby
By downloading the video explanation and the pdf file that you already have, I'm sure you can learn it.
if not be free to ask me again, or perhaps buy my dvd where you'll fine some good effects in close up and parlour, and of course more ideas concerning my dvd
Take care
arthur
Arthur Tivoli
Fantaisiste-Magicien
www.arthurtivoli.com
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
This may be sleightly off topic but I really like your idea for performing Greed the way you described with a TT,Salby.i really like this effect and I have never had a problem performing it as taught by Daniel.your approach Salby is just something that I find very interesting.
thank you for that

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Borrowing a Bill for "Juan" or "Skullkracker"?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL