The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Williams magic store (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
Hi

Has anyone had any dealing with this store:

http://www.williamsmagic.com/

I bought some books from them which I haven't got yet but I've emailed them and get no reply.

Any thoughts?
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I've only ordered from them twice, but both transactions led to very positive experiences with them. Did you use a contact link from the web site, or did you try to directly email Emory Williams? His address is WmsMagic@aol.com . It's a pretty "mom & pop" type of shop. Perhaps they're on vacation.

Best of luck!
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi:

Yes, I've had a couple transactions with them, and they are very reputable. Very honest and good people - there must an explanation like Magiguy suggested.

I live in Phoenix which is not too far away from them; they've been in the Tucson area for many years.

Ron
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
Yes, they are a very reliable, well-versed and FUN source of Magic. Do be aware of their somewhat limited store hours...I believe the store is closed on Friday and Saturday and open from Sunday through the rest of the week. (Check the website for specifics.)

Julie
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
They are good people. Perhaps away for the long Labor Day weekend ? (which is why your email was not answered immediately) .
Ed Hutchison
View Profile
Regular user
Madison, MS (orig. CNY)
118 Posts

Profile of Ed Hutchison
Emory was in Dallas attending the TAOM convention over the Labor Day weekend.

I'll bet your shipment will arrive promptly.
Edward Hutchison

Madison, MS

Home Page: http://www.ERHutchison.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Williams magic store (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL