The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » 3 Magicians in College Need Help!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dblatt25
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of dblatt25
Myself and three other magician friends of mine are putting on a benefit show for our college in November. Here's the deal ... The Show is going to be in a theater for about 400 people. We need to do about 1 hour. Only one of us has done a show this big with stage illusions. And the other two of us do mostly close-up stuff with cards and coins and silks, etc... SO.. We need a format for the show. Any ideas would greatly be appreciated. Tricks, routines, music, anything. This is going to be a major show and we have a very small amount of time to prepare.

Thanks

David
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2076 Posts

Profile of jlevey
To participate or view the continuation of this discussion,visit the category entitled: Grand Illusion, or simply click on the following link:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......=7&3
Jonathan
Max & Maxine Entertainment
Magicians with a touch of comedy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » 3 Magicians in College Need Help!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL