The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Saman Zerin: The Paul Escape Code (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
calamari
View Profile
Elite user
The San Francisco Bay Area
429 Posts

Profile of calamari
I think Terry did figure out the solution, he is a pretty quick little guy anyway.
Rich
"I came, I saw, SHE conquered." (The original Latin seems to have been garbled.)
Jazz
View Profile
Veteran user
Mexico City
377 Posts

Profile of Jazz
I liked it a lot. Nice way to introduce someone. It´s a great start. I think a little premature to be calling him a star. But he´s on the right track. Huangarian grils, now that´s what I call assistants!!
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
869 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
Well Paul let me say this. I try to be more critics so no one can say that I give you a good review because I'm a Hungarian too. On the video you are doing good but I think you shouldn't do the coin bite and rising card tricks. It is done by other magician (Blaine)and it is like a copycat. Try to bring other card tricks in your act which wasn't on national TV. You handling the card very well. Your card floating and your appearing and disappearing were great. You can be a great magician in the future that for sure.

To Zerin: I totally agree what Terry said. Just a thought why not you moved the girls a bit more far? The time would be shorter.

Jazz all Hungarian girls are beautiful. Smile
SamanZerin
View Profile
Regular user
Europe
197 Posts

Profile of SamanZerin
Dear My Magician Friends,

You can send the guesses about the appearance/disappearance to my private in the Café.
Right now nobody had figured out 100%, but there were some very very close tips. Terry has the closest solution, but I have already gave my congratulations to him.
The coin bite and the rising card trick is shown as a mark of our respect to the other famous street magicians, and they aren't bad for advertising the tricks. Smile

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
bry1513
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of bry1513
I think I have seen this appearance sold at Home Depot. It comes with a tarp and a shovel.......

Take care,

Bryan
SamanZerin
View Profile
Regular user
Europe
197 Posts

Profile of SamanZerin
Dear Bryan,

You don't have to worry about Paul's appearance and disappearance , because this illusion works different than the Home Depot version, but thank you for your notice.

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
Pal Bodnar
View Profile
Regular user
Playa del Carmen, MX
112 Posts

Profile of Pal Bodnar
Dear Members,

I want to say thank you for your comments and reply. I hope you will hear from me soon.

Regards,

PE
Pal Bodnar - In Magic We Trust
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
565 Posts

Profile of Roland78
It's a promo for Paul Escape or for Ellusionist site and tricks? Smile
Shapeshifter, Gaffed Ghost, Black Tiger Deck, Hummingbird Card, Moving pips on the 4, Rising card from the box, Ellusionist Tag...
And I didn't understand the sponge ball trick, why did you do this big video editing before the release of the multiple balls?

Dave
SamanZerin
View Profile
Regular user
Europe
197 Posts

Profile of SamanZerin
Dear Roland,

I don't think so in the promo clip we should present hot, new and never seen before tricks.
My goal was to present you a new magician, who in my plans will show big things to the World.
If you are watching the clip carefully you will see some tricks which aren't from
Ellusionist, if you found them please let me know. Smile
In Paul Escape's TV SHOW you will see new and never seen before tricks, which never been performed by anyone.
We showed just parts from the tricks, the full routines aren't important, the goal was to create a good Magic Mix.
The Cups and Balls routine was a new idea from me, because under the cup the objects aren't appearing, but they are transforming.
The orange appears, which transforms into a potato, the potato transforms into a lime, the lime transforms into a garlic and the garlic disappears.

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
Lusion
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of Lusion
You need to re shoot the video, 95% of those tricks are what most magic stores sell to tourist here in the USA. So that's why you will get the: been there, seen that reaction. Cups and balls.....been done YES the transforming that's the way my grandfather showed me the cups and balls didn't like it then and still don't like it now! LOL The only thing you add was garlic to the mix. I don't want you to take this the wrong way but if you want to show tricks that have not been done before then you may have to really come up with your own, because from what I've seen....nothing new at all. That maybe new over there but here no such luck. That has what some people do for kid shows.
SamanZerin
View Profile
Regular user
Europe
197 Posts

Profile of SamanZerin
Dear Lusion,

If you are reading my replies carefully, you will see I have already answered your
questions.
This Promo-Video was made Exclusively to Sponsors and for TV Company's Managers.
They don't care about the tricks, if they are new or aren't.
The point is, this is a well made material with we can present Paul Escape anywhere without problem.
Very small proportion of magicians like Paul has this kind of high standard
Promo-Clip in the World.
This promo is the proof, anybody could have a same high standard film like Blaine, Cyril or Criss if you have a Professional Team behind you.

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
Lusion
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of Lusion
Your point is true and made that he indeed did make the same kind of material as the 'big boys' and you touch a point as to why more magicians don't do the same? As to here in the US its not hard to do that kind of video. I know the services of great editor from KinWorld that can put together an awesome promo on a budget.
SamanZerin
View Profile
Regular user
Europe
197 Posts

Profile of SamanZerin
Dear Lusion!

I didn't asked that, why other magicians didn't make such a Promo, I said that just a few magicians has a same high standard clip on the world like Paul Escape has.
I am proud, in Hungary we can make a same good quality video as the Magic Video Companies. Smile
I think there aren't good and bad tricks, there is only good and bad performer.
By a good performer every trick is good!

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
elecktra
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of elecktra
Don't take it the wrong way, but I've been reading everyone's comments here and everyone including myself have pointed this or that and you seem to be answering all your own questions. Now that I've looked at the appearance/disappearance I think it had something to do with the camera angle and how close that man walking behind the shoot really was to the illusion - meaning that he saw Paul very differently than we did. Anyway, just a guess. Yes it was all well put together but maybe you should have mentioned everything we had commented on was to be overlooked because you had already thought of that stuff (ex: the dog tag, the stiff girl, etc.) Also, I don't know about you but in the US,sponsers and TV producers do care about whats on the tape. They know when they've seen a David Blaine 1000 times over. They are looking for fresh, exciting, new stuff that will amaze the audience. Otherwise we could all just walk up to them, hand them our business cards and get hired on the spot. Everyone does care. And the people on this forum (excluding myself because I'm new around here)have the experience and many know a lot about promoting themselves and others and that's why you keep getting similar answers to this post. Smile
SamanZerin
View Profile
Regular user
Europe
197 Posts

Profile of SamanZerin
Dear Elecktra,

The questions are the same so I can just repeat myself by the answearing.
We want to make Paul famous in Hungary and in Europe.
Right now we don't have US in our plans. Smile
StreetMagic in Europe is unknown by the audience, Sponsors and TV Managers, it is
well-knowned just by magicians.
When I show this Promo to a Sponsor he thinks it is something new, becouse they never seen Cyril's or Criss's TV shows.
We won't show the new tricks on the Promo, we will do that if we are asked to make a TV show.
We asked for the appearnce/disapperance's explonation, becouse we wanted to make this topic more interessting.
If somebody has a tipp about the explonation they can PM me, becouse this is a magic secret and it shouldn't be discussed on an open forum. Smile
I think nobody had figured it out in 100%, but there are very very close explonations.
This Promo is like that: Ladies and Gentelmen, he is Paul Escape!
What do you think, did I answered your questions? Smile
Oh yes, the guy at the back isn't an extra!

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
elecktra
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of elecktra
Hey Saman,
I think you were a lot clearer now than the original posts. If this is the case that in Europe they don't know what Street Magic is then your video will definitely serve its purpose to expose Paul Escape to this audience. It was well done. Oh I never said the guy in the back was an extra - but I will PM you later to better explain my guess. (Sorry I forgot we don't talk about sectets in the open forum.)

Elecktra
Lusion
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of Lusion
Forget that do that on a football field at the 50 yard line! LOL
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
Hmm... Honestly.... The appearing and disappearing was a bit slow.... I believe magic has moved on to a level of quickness when it comes to these types of effects.

Paul is a talented young man, but the style is a bit too close of David Blaine’s.... (Everyone knows what I think about Blaine) The video is nicely done... HOWEVER.... IT does not show Pauls personality, or what is unique about him. Plus, I thought a few things were dragging a bit and to an untrained eye some effects looked like they were repeating.

In my opinion these items would/could oppose a problem with TV producers anywhere in the world. Re-work it a bit… Love to see the end result….
SamanZerin
View Profile
Regular user
Europe
197 Posts

Profile of SamanZerin
Dear My Magician Friends,

ELECKTRA, I see now we have the same point and I want to say thank you for your comments about the Promo and about Paul Escape.
I am waiting for your PM. Smile

LUSION, your idea is very good, I like it, but I think rather than the futball field the Gobi desert would be better idea. Smile

CURTIS, the Promo is done and we won't make any changes, this is good enough for us.
I don't think so we should speed-up the appearance and disappearance, this is good how it is right now.
As you can see David Copperfield's appearence in China is very nice becouse it isn't rushed. Smile

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
Lusion
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of Lusion
So whats going on with your Intruder Box? Looks nice there are a couple of things I think you will or should change but all in all something that I am sure lay people would like.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Saman Zerin: The Paul Escape Code (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL