The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » So Glad To Be Here! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Austin
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Peter Austin
Hi Everyone! Its so nice to find a place where all magicians can talk and learn from each other! I can't wait to start reading all the posts! I am a novice at best but I hope to learn a lot here. Thank you for this great site!

Peter Austin
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
Welcome Peter, nice to meet you, you've certainly got a few hours of reading ahead of you. Smile
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
Peter Austin
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Peter Austin
Thank you so much Mike for welcoming me. Yes, I've already started reading.. Everything is SO fascinating! I have been doing magic on and off now for the last 10 years and there is still so much more to learn. This website is to a Magician like what a candy store is to a child...lol I LOVE IT!

Peter Austin
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café Peter.
Peter Austin
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Peter Austin
Hey MagiCanada,

Thanks so much for the welcome. I hear magicians are pretty good there in Canada.. One of my favorites is Greg Freuin. I'm not sure if I spelled it right but his is one of the best dove magicians I've ever seen. Do you know of him?

Peter Austin
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
326 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » So Glad To Be Here! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL