The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Karl Fulves (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
Does anyone know where I can get any information about the life of Karl Fulves, the man who wrote all those wonderful "self working" books? I noticed that nearly all the copyright statements for these books are in the '70s and '80s. Is he dead, retired, still performing? Just curious.
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5358 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Still very much alive, and preparing to embark upon a new project. Check this out...
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......10&5

He's a guy that has kept most of his personal affairs to himself, but I would love to read his biography (better yet, his autobiography) one day.
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
Thanks for the information. Between the old copyright dates and not finding any biography info, it was hard to tell.
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
RC4MAG
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of RC4MAG
Here is an interesting fact. Many contibutors of effects to The Pallbearers Review were fictitous names as Karl did not want so many effects to be listed under his name.
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
I was editor of a small computer magazine, and we did the same thing - assigned pseudonyms to many of the staff-written articles. Our favorite was 'Arby Fuller', a reference to R. Buckminster Fuller. Smile
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Karl Fulves (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL