The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Croc Hunter Gone. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Professor Piper
View Profile
Special user
Somewhere, out there...
770 Posts

Profile of Professor Piper
I'm at a loss here...

All the commercials on "Animal Planet"...

The specials, reconciling his life and work...

I feel like I've lost a member of the family!!

Anyone else still choking up or actually crying when they see these reminders of the wonderful Soul we've lost?

Sorry to stir up painful emotions, but I'm grieving hard here, and I never had the PLEASURE of actually meeting the man....

Definately my loss...

Prof. Piper
(Terry)
"Nemo has been found! He was on an Admiral's Platter at Red Lobster!"
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Those shows are a bit painful yes...they emphasize what a loss it was and makes me wish for a time machine...just enough to go back and make a call...
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2826 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Oh man! I would burn out the clutch in a time machine there are so many moments I would like to go back and correct!

(Would it REALLY disrupt the time/space continum to keep the Croc Hunter safe, stop Chapman or get Jim Henson and/or Bruce Lee to medical help in time?)
"All the world's a stage, but the play is badly cast!" - Oscar Wilde
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5731 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
It would disrupt the continuum...

I know...

Don't ask me how I know...

I just do...

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5731 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
But I miss Steve...

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2957 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Saw Steve's wife, Teri, and daughter, Bindi, on both Ellen and Larry King Live last night. That Bindi is BRILLIANT Smile wow! And Teri- what a brave woman. I have much respect, indeed.
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2957 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Terri.
The Scary Librarian
View Profile
New user
Canada
32 Posts

Profile of The Scary Librarian
A brilliant and brave man. True to himself and the world.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21005 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2007-01-12 10:36, magicalaurie wrote:
Saw Steve's wife, Teri, and daughter, Bindi, on both Ellen and Larry King Live last night. That Bindi is BRILLIANT Smile wow! And Teri- what a brave woman. I have much respect, indeed.

I have to say the way they trotted his daughter out there in front of cameras and such, really took some of the sting out of his death. It was shamefull.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3346 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2008-03-28 14:40, Dannydoyle wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-01-12 10:36, magicalaurie wrote:

I have to say the way they trotted his daughter out there in front of cameras and such, really took some of the sting out of his death. It was shamefull.

The "Mrs. Wallace Reid" of the new millennium, only it wasn't drugs that killed Mr. Steve Irwin.

Such a strange and tragic story...
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21005 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea, I bet there was a Croc at the zoo who was saying "man I could have had him AND his kid 2 months ago".
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Wow old wounds.

Steve's 'Wildlife Warriors' is still one of my Charities. My personal response to the knee jerk wacko animal rights nuts. Conservation CAN be done right and be valuable.
http://www.wildlifewarriors.org.au/index.html
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Croc Hunter Gone. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL