The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2002 entrée: Banachek » » Thank you we are winding down, Edward vrs buried alive » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1079 Posts

Profile of Banachek
Well we are winding down now to the last few hours. This has been a wonderful experience. Also eye opening in many ways. For instance:

If I look over which topic has been viewed the most I notice it is the Edwards topic. I would have thought it would have been the buried alive or the blindfold drive since it deals with our art a little more directly and both those stories are much more interesting to me Smile

The Alpha project also received a fair amount of hits; maybe it is something about the possible controversy we see in both?

I expected that some people would vehemently disagree about certain things and attack as has been my experience watching others elsewhere. This was not the case at all; everyone was extremely polite no matter the differing opinion or topic. I thank you all for that. I aplogize if I offended anyone in any way, email is such a cold way to communicate. On that note I would like to thank Steve and his staff for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind and share myself with you.

As said, this was a wonderful experience and certainly an inspiration to me to strive to be my best.

I appreciate you all wading through my typos and grammatical errors. When I think fast my fingers just try to keep up Smile

Thank you everyone and have a great holiday. And please, I will try to check in up till the deadline and answer any questions I can.

Happy holiday season to all
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
Mr Amazing
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of Mr Amazing
Quote:
I expected that some people would vehemently disagree ... This was not the case at all...

I object to that! Smile

Seriously, it has been great to have you at our "disposal" these days. I've personally really tried to drain you of as much knowledge and experience as possible. It's been great (too bad I just know I'll have more questions at the very second this is all over Smile )

See you later Banachek (at the PSI convention perhaps (Psychic Souls Invitational) ?) Smile

/Matias
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1079 Posts

Profile of Banachek
I hope that is a long way away if it means what it sounds like Smile
Banachek
Clayman
View Profile
Loyal user
New Jersey
243 Posts

Profile of Clayman
Banachek, Sir,
It was really an honor to be able to hear all of your views, tips, and advice. I personally have gained an abundance of knowledge from reading the post here the last few days. Thank you very much for all of your prompt responces and the seasoned words you past on to us all. You have left each individual something unique. Every one of us has benefited from your visit. Have the best of all Holidays, and may your success esculate further than you could ever dream it could.
"A flash of silvery light ..and it was gone."
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1079 Posts

Profile of Banachek
Thank you so very much,

I have benefited as well, but a word of caution, my knowledge is applied to myself and works for me. Each has to make his own decision up as to what he or she represents. As I have said, Be True To Your Heart and you will find honest success. With that in mind, I wish you all the best and each one of you great success, nothing would make me happier than to see magic, mentalism and the like flourish and become a premier respected art.
Just as there is room for many types of singers, I think there is room for many types of magicians.

Again, thanks for your kind words
Banachek
MOTO42
View Profile
Loyal user
Whitehouse Texas
225 Posts

Profile of MOTO42
On the 15'th I thought "who's Banacheck?"
Now I can honestly say that it has been an honor to have traded thoughts with you sir.
This cup's on me.
:coffee:
"One man's miracle is another man's warm-up"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2002 entrée: Banachek » » Thank you we are winding down, Edward vrs buried alive » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL