We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » New Website! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Hey guys, tell me what you think of my new website, from a mentalist perspective. This is a proof, by the end of the week it will be setup under the adress intothinair.ca

http://www.calypso-design.ca/intothinair/

check it out! Tell me what you think!

ICY
xxx
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5390 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Nice template. I like the fact that you have named the website ("Into Thin Air") rather than simply tagging your name onto it. I also like the introductory animated graphics, and the way the topic headers change when you run your cursor over them. It would be nice if you could offer another animated graphic each time a linked page is accessed (e.g. when the "question... about the show" page loads) in order to keep the initial momentum of the site going as you navigate your way through it. It tends to lay a little flat beyond that initial home page experience. The site content is a bit brief, but I imagine you'll be adding to it over time.

Overall I say, "Nice work!"
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Content will be a lot larger -- this is a proof. There will also be a blog comming soon. Thanks for the great review.
xxx
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of gaafman
Really nice site. Like that you made the flash part on the website not too dominant/flashy. It's in good balance now. Also I like the "part"photo index photo page, where people get curious what the photo is about.

Well done
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
It has some kinks -- but things are going to be running smoothly by the launch.Thanks for the great review...what do you think of the pics by the way?
xxx
JohnCressman
View Profile
Special user
Allentown, PA
903 Posts

Profile of JohnCressman
I like it... I was thinking of doing something similiar with the flash intro but I'm an artist and a web designer... not an animation guru. =(
Jim Davis
View Profile
Special user
What is....? Utah
945 Posts

Profile of Jim Davis
This topic has been locked. Please see a duplicated topic at:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......4&14
Diamond Jim Davis "The Cardslinger" ~~~ Magic from the '80's....................the 1880's!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Don't just be a magician, be a human interest!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>[url]www.periodplayers.com[/ur
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » New Website! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL