The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Advanced club juggling (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Arkadia
View Profile
Special user
Sweden, Sundsvall
866 Posts

Profile of Arkadia
Hello everybody!

I am picking up my clubs again (and will buy a new 105mm set from renegade soon) and are on the hunt for advanced, understandable tricks for my routine.

Resources for advanced three club tricks wanted. Smile DVD:s aswell as links are much appreciated.

Thanks!

/Ark
Don't miss out on the great new mentalist magic: www.metalwriting.com
Comedy Writer
View Profile
Special user
594 Posts

Profile of Comedy Writer
Check out 'the encyclopedia of club juggling'...a huge resource.
Arkadia
View Profile
Special user
Sweden, Sundsvall
866 Posts

Profile of Arkadia
I call myself a juggler - therefore I own a well used copy of that book.

Thanks anyway.

/Ark
AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
Hey Ark For me the best advanced club trick is the three up spin (I called it spin because I cannot spell pirowet) So anyway I had a friend who made a great build up of it by missing one club 2 times in a row then finaly hitting it on the third try. He would then continue the juggle briefly and when ready to stop he would catch 2 in one hand and then catch the handle of the third between the first 2. It got a very large amout of applause... and it should have for how difficult it is.

Hope that helps...

anton
Professor Piper
View Profile
Special user
Somewhere, out there...
770 Posts

Profile of Professor Piper
Hey pal...

You want inspiration?

http://www.peapot.net

Look up their "Radical Fish News"...

These guys do sh$t with clubs that is just absolutely amazing.

Prof. Piper
(Terry)
"Nemo has been found! He was on an Admiral's Platter at Red Lobster!"
Arkadia
View Profile
Special user
Sweden, Sundsvall
866 Posts

Profile of Arkadia
Piper: I have been thinking about their DVD:s. They are great jugglers and do some really bizarre things with the clubs. I have radical fish-clubs right now - but I have grown tired of them. I quess I have to buy the club DVD:s. Smile

/Ark
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
If you're looking for just advanced tricks with no instruction why not have a look at a few of the juggling competition dvds.

http://www.thewjf.com competition dvds are pretty cool.

Things like 5 club back crosses with a 360 and back in to 5 club back crosses.

A little too advanced for me at the moment. I'm struggling with straight forward 3 club back crosses (one of those annoying tricks that I've never been able to get).

Good luck,

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Arkadia
View Profile
Special user
Sweden, Sundsvall
866 Posts

Profile of Arkadia
Roslyn: Well, before I get there I have to nail five clubs - and that is a loooong road. (I quess you know that better than me.) I am practising three clubs right now and want tricks that are stunning, funny and great to watch. A lot of juggling tricks are just a blur of fast moves. I want something in between.

Great tip though, I would never have thought about it. Thanks!

By the way; we should meet! It seems that we are doing a lot of similar things... Would be great talking to you about different aproaches conserning entertainment. Smile

/Ark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Advanced club juggling (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL