The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Putting together a "Magic Night" (Comedy Club type) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I'll have the pictures soon. I have a few that some freinds gave me but the lady that was there just to take pictures for me hasn't gotten them to me yet. She said she'd get them to me in a day or two though. I'm looking forward to seeing them myself.

When I have them I'll post them here to show everyone.

I understand a few people shot some video too so I might have them to share as well.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Well Ron
Now that you are a sucessful promoter, what's your next project? If you arn't ready for another large production perhaps you could write a book based on your personal experiences, and the over 120 posts that have been made on your topic.
HAVE FUN
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Here's one picture from the show. This is of all the performers and it was taken after the show. We stood up there for a good 5 minutes while pictures where taken. I think this one shows that we where having a good time.

I'll get more up later.

Ron Jaxon

PS - Did John Sturk just jump before the shot was taken or was he using a pop-up tie? I'll let you try and figure it out. Smile

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Nice photos Jaxon. I would love to see more of them as well as any video footage if you ever feel like sharing. It looks like you had a great time. I am so glad that you had a success with this. I to know how very hard it is to put together a show like this and handle most everything yourself. You have done an amazing job and it has been a pleasure working with you leading up to the show itself.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
The Magic Ref
View Profile
Veteran user
Flint, Mi.
303 Posts

Profile of The Magic Ref
Hey all... I just found this post... I'd like to throw my 2 cents in...
WHAT A GREAT NIGHT! The line up of performers, with the different style acts I thought was just perfect. Ron... You say you were nervous... You seemed very calm on the outside. It was fun performing some walk-a-round before the performance started... Next time I need to satrt doing that earlier... Ron it's takes so much effort to pull off a show, and it seemed like it went so smooth.. I tip my hat to you... I had just a wonderful time as the Emcee... Thanks!
Be Young...Have Fun!
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
I'll be talking to my video guy to see where he is with editing and such tonight! Hopefully we'll have some video up soon!
Gwyd
scottr
View Profile
New user
Michigan
69 Posts

Profile of scottr
Video guy?

Oh man, please tell me he didn't get video of my last volunteer!

Scott

p.s. hey ref, you did a great job by the way!
The Magic Ref
View Profile
Veteran user
Flint, Mi.
303 Posts

Profile of The Magic Ref
Scott... That was one of the strangest if not the strangest volunteer I have even seen... LOL... What a hoot!
Be Young...Have Fun!
scottr
View Profile
New user
Michigan
69 Posts

Profile of scottr
Strange indeed.

After the show, he pulled me aside and went on and on how was going to take those dollar store sunglasses I gave him during the act, to Vegas with him.

His plan was to use them to gamble with as he thought they were lucky. (I can't believe he didn't want the straw hat!)

I supose that's what you get when you employ a "hit tech. randomizer" to select a volunteer, eh?

Scott
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
I enjoyed reading this thread. Very positive, englighting and thought provoking.

Thanks,
Dennis
Dennis Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Putting together a "Magic Night" (Comedy Club type) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL