We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Sefalajia on the street (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I'm trying to contact street magicians who have used The Magic Nook's Sefalajia plastic crate on the street or in other close-up situations. Any feedback on how it works for you or what problems you may encounter with angles, etc. would be appreciated. Jim Gerrish has performed it many times at shopping malls, but I'm not sure that covers all kinds of street situations you might encounter with it. We want to finish up the instructions for the effect by adding some feedback from those who know- and that means you! The instructions are on my site listed under The Wizards' Journal #10 if you don't know what I'm talking about- "Sefalaljia Revisited" it's called.

Posted: Sep 10, 2006 10:14am
---------------------------------------------
My thanks to all those who PM'd me on this. Your input was very valuable and is being incorporated into the final version of the article. Credit is given where credit is due.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Sefalajia on the street (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL