The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » The 'truth' about 5 ball. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1280 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
Doug did you make that "Oops" a permanent part of your show?
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
samcat
View Profile
New user
Bristol, Uk
13 Posts

Profile of samcat
Quote:
...does anybody use a blindfold for juggling?
Yup... I can juggle three balls blindfolded for a good 100 throws. Smile I haven't tried recently, but I used to also be able to do a good 20-30 throws of mills mess blindfolded. It's strage but I practiced mills mess so much it's as natural as the three ball cascade to me now. Smile I love the way that trick feels.

Personally I use a bucket instead of a blindfold as nobody believes in blindfolds (he can see through it!)

Cya,
Sam C
There is nothing more conformist than mass non-conformancy.
fingerflinger
View Profile
New user
Seattle, WA
57 Posts

Profile of fingerflinger
It took me 1 year to sort of be able to juggle 5 balls, and another year to get the 5 ball cascade solid enough for it to be performance ready. I never worked on more than 5 balls, but I am told by my juggling friends, that learning seven balls is infinitely harder than 5. The more balls, the less room for error on each throw.

Today I am delighted to be a 5 ball juggler, and in no way regret all the time and effort it took to get there. Some techniques are just very self satisfying to learn...5 balls is one of them...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » The 'truth' about 5 ball. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL