The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Are you ready see a great trick ? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zeitoun
View Profile
New user
Rennes, France
16 Posts

Profile of Zeitoun
-------
Ok, watch closely:

A few days ago, I was'nt there... And Tadaaaa...

Smile

Here I am !!!
-------

So ?! What do you think of this "forum trick" ? Isn't it the best one you've ever seen in your entire life ?! Smile

Ok, as I'm really tired after this performance, let's introduce myself:

I'm a 31 years old french guy, really practicing magic from a little bit more than one year.

I work essentially whith cards and coins, but as I'm really new in this world, I have to say that I'm still in the technical part of this art. Of course, I'm allready able to perform some great tricks to my familly and friends, but I'm limiting myself to the ones that use the sleights I'm sure I can perform in front of a "real public".

What else could I say ? I have many things in my head but I realize it's not so easy to introduce myself and my perception of the magic art in a foreign language...

In brief, I could say that I love magic Smile

It makes me feel so happy when, after practicing moves for hours and hours, I'm ready to say "Ok, this ones are ready for the show !"...

I'm so glad to work on the way I can present my tricks, or on finding reactions I could have to my public reactions (not so sure to be clear on that point Smile )

My dream would be to become a good magician (I'll do all for this one), and my bigest dream would be, one day, to quit my job to become a profesional magician (I'll let the magic of life decides this for me Smile )

Well, I just hope you'll be able able to help me, and I I'll be happy to help you if I can.

I'll just ask you to be indulgent for my English mistakes Smile

Sincerely,

Olivier. (aka: Magic Zeitoun Smile )
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the Café, Zeitoun. This is a great place to visit. We have many international friends here. We're glad you could join us. Enjoy your visit and have a cup of coffee on my bill while you browse through the menu.

Smile
Where the magic begins
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Olivier Smile Smile Smile
Bienvenue au Café magique !!! I hope your dream may come true soon. Do participate into the discussions. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Are you ready see a great trick ? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL