The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Why you should learn from a pro (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magiGlen
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of magiGlen
I see it all the time on here "always learn from a pro" and I can guess that a lot of the people that hear that just brush it off. Maybe this video will make you think twice hehe http://www.filecabi.net/video/blowfacefire3.html
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2907 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
That is such a sad video. If he was lucky, there will only be minor permanent scarring of the face. Famous last words..."Hey, watch this!"
Sylver Fyre
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
152 Posts

Profile of Sylver Fyre
I hate watching these but it is important to post them to make a point. Thanks Glen for sharing.
Sylver Fyre

"Do not warm yourself by the fire, become the flame"
---------------------------------------------
www.knottybitssideshow.com
Add me on Myspace or Facebook! http://www.myspace.com/sylverfyre
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Gees!

That's nasty.

I think that link should be added to the sticky thread on this board for any newbies to watch.

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
Agreed. It emphasizes an often overlooked point...let's just hope he learned his lesson that time.
If it is to be, it is up to me.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Interesting tape. If he'd had a good teacher, he'd know what to do, now that he blew it. Oh well.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Question >>>>> Does being a Pro make you a good teacher ?
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Not at all. It's like having been at university for years, and not being able to tie your shoes. No relationship.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
I agree with you on that.
So how can a novice sort out the chaff from the wheat,,,,we can, but we have done the rounds and know what to look for.

Maybe a register of some sort?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Why you should learn from a pro (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL