The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Rookie Magician, Veteran Webmaster (maybe we can help each other) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amazing Seven
View Profile
New user
Billings, Mt
4 Posts

Profile of Amazing Seven
Howdy,
Like the title says, I am a magic rookie. I've been piddling around in the art for about 8 years, but just at the personal level, for myself because I really enjoy it. I am trying to learn more about actually putting things together for walk around, table and b-day parties. I have the ability, but not the knowledge to do this (yet). I would like to apprentice in a way, to learn. I think a good arrangement would be putting together professional websites for other magicians, while learning whatever they can teach. Not so much the illusions and secrets, but the framework and arranging. I have no idea how to script, plot or write a show.(if that's what it's called) I can also advise about websites, what's working and what isn't, how to make it work better etc...
So anyway, let's give each other some help and advice. I can be caught at AmazingSeven@aol.com Smile
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy. Best, Lee
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi there Smile Smile Smile
You have found the best palce about magic on the net. I predict you will never regret to be here. Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill, while you begin to type your next post.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Amazing Seven
View Profile
New user
Billings, Mt
4 Posts

Profile of Amazing Seven
Thanks for the welcome, Mr.Marelli and especially to you, Tora, for that turkish coffee that I remember with an urge to taste again. It just isn't the same, drinking that coffee here in the US. That post brought back many fond memories of my time in turkey and surrounding countries during my old army days.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24062 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Amazing Seven,

I want to thank you for entering The Magic Café. I promise you are going to love it. If you have any questions, send me a pm (private message). I hope you the best. Help yourself to any snacks. Don't worry, the tab is mine.
Smile Smile Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Rookie Magician, Veteran Webmaster (maybe we can help each other) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL