The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bad mood club (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..32~33~34~35~36..42~43~44 [Next]
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
While not quite in a bad mood my unusually happy self was tempted today while visiting the Motor Vehicle Branch. The conversation went as follows.

"Hello, I'm here because my vehicle was involved in an accident the day before. I was informed by the insurance company to clear this up before my van can be fixed as the computer shows I don't have a license but this is an error." I place documentation on the counter to show her.

(My van was stationary and someone rammed into the back of it). The person whom was involved was very apologetic. Even tho I purchased the van only 13 days previous, I was not in a bad mood and took the news quite calmly and accepted the persons apology. Yes, annoying but on the grand scheme of things not worth getting in a bad mood about.

The insurance company was great too, but informed me it showed on the government computers I had no valid license since 2005. This did not put me in a bad mood either, as I knew this was an error as I, not only have valid license but also have professional drivers licence which needs medical forms filled out and sent to the government. It was suprising, but I was confident I could sort it out as I knew it was a mistake..a glitch of some sort in the computer system.

The woman at the motor vehicle desk barely glances at my documentation which includes my current valid drivers license and other forms which proves what I'm saying to be true.

She berates me for being irresponsible and allowing my license to lapse (everyone in the long line up can hear.) I continue to be calm and again repeat my claim, "please look at the documentation and you'll see their must be a glitch in the computer as I do have valid and current license". No prior accidents, no tickets, and the licence is also a professional drivers license. (Means I can drive school bus, ambulance, taxi, ect..) What can I say I'm a rebel!

She ignores the paperwork and continues to say it's my responsibility ..yada yada. I am firm and ask she call the government offices to confirm that my professional drivers licence required me to get a medical in 2005 and it was forwarded to the government, I also show her the reciept recieved from that time".

She begrudgingly calls and says loudly to the person on the phone that she has an aggressive and argumentative person in front of her who is insisting there is a mistake. This almost put me in a bad mood as I had been neither, only firm it was a mistake. I respond by telling her I am confident they will see the error. She tells me to be quiet as she can't hear the other person. I just smile at her.

She nods and says huh huh to the other person....doesn't look up at me...punches things into the computer and says yes, everything is in order. But...next time you need to be more responsible.....Grrrr..of course I have access to government computers and would know that problem existed. LOL Her attitude almost put me in a bad mood....almost.....I hope I put her in a bad mood however. (smiles wickedly).

Chrystal :O)
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2134 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
I wasn't in a bad mood till I read 23 pages of this Smile
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Chrystal: this is the direct result of a punch in the mouth becoming politically incorrect.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
A couple of days ago my company had to fire one of my best employees for clear-cut policy violations. The way it went down, there was nothing I or my boss could do about it. He made a couple bad decisions, but with good intentions. The company is so large we have to treat everyone equal based on their actions. I was in the worst mood since joining the bad mood club. When I got home, my wife had to go out. I was left with a crying baby, a four year old and my wife had consumed my last beer. After getting everyone to bed, I learned that my cable modem had gone down, and I couldn't even post in this thread. I'm a little better now (I have more beer).
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Quote:
On 2007-06-28 18:59, Marshall Thornside wrote:
I'm in a Bad Mood because Gwyd, the Unusual won't
add me as his friend, on my other. Sure he's
on my other other space, but the other
one is better, because I pay more attention to those
friends on that one than my other other space.

Hey...That's not fair!!! I've been busy!! I will add you by the end of the day!

Now I'm in a bad mood 'cause I feel guilty.
Gwyd
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Profile of Marshall Thornside
If you feel guilty, I'll be in a bad mood.

:
you will remember my name

World's Youngest Illusionista
7th greatest pianist in the world
Go Red For Women and Stroke Ambassador
www.mai-ling.net
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Ok Frances...I'll tell you what.
I'll not feel guilty, add you today, and the next time I come through Chicago, Sylver and I will meet you for a cup of coffee.
Guilt alleviated.
Sound good?
Gwyd
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

I read your comment.
And its all good.

Coffee most definitely.
Although you'll have to travel north.
so if you're on the way to Milwaukee most definitely.

Maybe I can book you for one of my crazy events up here too.

www.mai-ling.net
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Just for the record...I had the 666th post in this thread.
Being accidentally evil made me feel better too.

Actually we have been doing a few gigs up north of Chicago...I'll PM you and maybe we can hang out soon!
But then I might have to briefly post in the good mood thread...
Gwyd
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

OK, I'm in a good mood because Gwyd bought
a name your price CD which should make you
feel all in a bad mood.

www.mai-ling.net
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
MOVE, get outta my way. I can't believe it but here I am in this club. Got room for a NEW member!?

Hi, I'm Justin. It's raining in NYC today and I'm in a foul mood. Just noticed that about 20 of my posts have been deleted! I posted some "Jokes" and (maybe) a few were a "little" over the edge but why would the "invisible man" delete ALL of them? To "teach" me to "play nice?" To show me "Who calls the shots?"

COWARDS!

I can't respect someone who hides and takes shots at you from the darkness. I have more respect to the one who can tell me to my face, what's bothering them. I can take it like a man. If I am upset at something someone has done, I feel the best way to deal with it is in a civil manor and one on one.

Free speach?

Sense of humor?

Wanna lighten the mood a bit?

Have a little fun?

Not here on TMC.

Be careful of the SNIPERS. They hide in the shadows and pick off your posts as they see fit. Wanna have a little fun? Not if they can stop it, you won't. As soon as someone gets a little power, their hat becomes too small for their head. Wow!???

Oh well.

If you can’t take a *, Joke you!

Time to blow off some steam with 45 minutes on the rollers and then off to help others in an Aids ward this afternoon…maybe they will be able to laugh at some of my corny jokes?
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

I met my bad mood buddy Gwyd and Sylver yesterday.

That was great... and he showed me the "Thing" in the box.

Doug would be soo proud!

I'll post photos soon.

www.mai-ling.net
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
An absolute pleasure to meet you and your family luv! Puts me dangerously close to being in a good mood though.
Oh...I've got it...
It was really hot. Yeah. Really really hot.
(But it was still fun to meet you! (Love the myspace pic!!) There I go...Good mooding again!)
Gwyd
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

It rained before you show, which means I had to sit on a wet bench.
bah on that.

yay on this:

www.mai-ling.net
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Inconsiderate people who don't email back.

www.mai-ling.net
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3349 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Going on 10 days without drinking any booze... very irritable... grrrrrr!
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Who is the inconsiderate brute that didn't write you back Frances? If it was me, I will officially be stuck in a bad mood.
And Josh...I'm in a bad mood because you are just accross the state from me, and I've never seen you. I don't think you are real. I think you are just a surreal creepy mouth gaping avitar connected to a random bizarre humor generator.
Gaddy- If it is on purpose, bravo and keep it up.
Gwyd
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

It wasn't you Gwyd.

if it was I would have said so.

:)

www.mai-ling.net
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

I was in a bad mood when I saw that my
magic twittering thread was gone, and my
avatar had changed and was knocked down
to a 'special user' when I clearing made
it to the 'inner circle'

I almost gave up, thus the bad mood.

however I've not been here much because
I've been busy with other things.

in any case, I do miss my bad mood buddies.

www.mai-ling.net
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I'm in a rotten mood today, and I would like to join the club. It's a *BEAUTIFUL* afternoon, and I was outside playing ball with my 8 year-old son. A "you were out" "no I wasn't" dispute ensued (nothing unusual) and I decided to leave until he (or I) cooled down. But he followed me into my study and called me a mother you know what. Twice. And this is twice as bad as y'all my think, because my son speaks German about 95% of the time, and only speaks English when he wants to impress me--usually in a "I'm your son and I can also speak English to make you proud" kind of way, but sometimes in a what-can-I-do-to-really-upset-dad sort a way, which means swearing in English. So I'm stewing and looking out the window at what might be the prettiest Sunday in six months, waiting on my son to knock on my door and try to apologize. Which he's not going to do.

I'm not so good at raising my son, I suppose. That puts me into a triple bad mood.

Jeff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bad mood club (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..32~33~34~35~36..42~43~44 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL