The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bad mood club (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..38~39~40~41~42~43~44 [Next]
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Well, today I got my new contract offer from work, and I didn't find it acceptable. I called them up and made my stipulations, and I haven't the SLIGHTEST idea whether they will accept them. Soooooooo....

The new semester starts Monday. Either I'll be in class, or I'll have no class.

I'm not really in a bad mood, but a pensive one.

Ultimatums suck. So why did I give one? Sometimes you have to shoot yourself to save yourself. Or something like that. Maybe I should post again after getting drunk. I might make more sense.

Then again, maybe not.

What would Cal Ripken do? Stupid question. He'd tough it out.

I'm a sissy.
Sorceress
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Sorceress
Jeff,
Hope they make you and offer YOU Can't refuse!
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Crummy day. None of my usual 'escape from reality' threads appeal to me. Kinda feel hated. Nauseous, but just opened a beer. Just 1 left, and a bottle of cheap vodka. Rough night ahead. Blech!

The word "and" in the above posts makes things worse.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
If vodka was water and I was a duck.. I'd swim to the bottom and never come up. But vodka is not water and I'm not a duck.. So slide me a bottle and shut the f*** up!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

An old cat of mine has just died. I knew I was going to put her down soon. She was in her 20's, and was getting frail. The past few days she rode me like a surf board to keep warm. Tonight, she lay down on the floor as I typed away on the internet. She made a few clicking sounds, and passed away. Sasha kitty was a good girl. I'll miss her.

This isn't the right thread. But there isn't a Sad Mood Club. Smile
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Sad to hear about your cat Josh, that sucks. Our hamster is in its death throes and it sucks too, but no so much as your old cat.

I'm in a bad mood. I had surgery about a month and a half ago. I thought I was fine, but c. difficile has taken over my digestive system, and I am having nasty things happen to my guts. More antibiotics, more crappy feeling. Yuck.

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Thanks John.

Sorry to hear about your health. Wikipedia says it's a Quebec thing. Hope it clears up soon.
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Profile of Marshall Thornside
Josh needs to make some bad mood comments.
they make me laugh.
at most times.
you will remember my name

World's Youngest Illusionista
7th greatest pianist in the world
Go Red For Women and Stroke Ambassador
www.mai-ling.net
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Maybe Josh needs to be in a bad mood to make funny comments. I myself have to be drunk to be funny, and then I'm the only one who thinks I'm funny, so I guess it doesn't count.

However, since this thread has been brought to life again, I will say this about my above post:

I gave notice, and have already taught my last class at the college where I've been working. I still have two days of oral exams next week, but that's peanuts. I quit, and I am proud and happy.

People say, "don't quit your day job". Well, I did, and I'm in a good mood. So I'll get out of this thread, and check back in when I'm in a bad mood for having quit a steady job.
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Congrats Stoney!
So...Whatcha gonna do now?
Gwyd
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I already have one or two things lined up. On Monday I start teaching a one month long class for unemployed people to learn English.

But that is good mood stuff. Wrong for this thread.
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Ah, you can post good mood stuff here.
I just like to see this thread going.

www.mai-ling.net
Manny Williams
View Profile
New user
a measly
17 Posts

Profile of Manny Williams
Bah! Smile

Thanks for letting me vent.
Texas Association of Magicians

"Houston Will Shine In 2009!"
www.taom2009.com
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I'm in a bad mood because I have recently had a camera stuck down my throat for the second time, another shoved up my ass. I have had enough blood drawn to feed a thousand homeless children. I have taken a wider variety of pills than foods (And I'm fat, not as fat as I was since the crazy inexplicable drop in weight I have achieved...)

My arms are asleep when I wake up, numb, absolutely numb. Well they were, now my right arm wakes me up with an unbelievable pain, from the muscle at my neck to the tips of my fingers. Then my joints in the right arm are swollen and sore all day. Of course because my body hates me as much as I do, my arms go to sleep as I work.

My back has ached constantly for years, and I used to wake up in the morning vomiting, now with medications I wake up with merely severe heartburn. Nightmares... Like a chick or something.

The only thing I have that makes it all a little better is beer, not every day, and rarely (Veeeeery rarely) do I get drunk. And guess what the doctors think I should stop so that I can take the 4 different pills that destroy my innards (Little things like Heart and Kidneys) but make no difference to my health? Beer. Cholesterol meds that make my stomach feel like I swallowed a bucket of acid. Life lengthening pills for a guy who... "wants beer" he adds as an afterthought.

Man...

Then I find that my wife is planning a trip to Mexico for about a month, and a Cruise in Alaska. To my horror I find that I am supposed to go too. -Keep in mind that the best way to punish me for anything is to make me "go" anywhere for a vacation. Going somewhere for a vacation means I have to work, stay sober (Defeating my one release), and not get paid. All so that my wife can spend time being unhappy with her husband- Guess what we are doing for our anniversary? What the **** did I do to her? I guess I'm such a hateful *** that I deserve it...

I could keep going.

Right now, today, I want the wrath of god to come upon me and take me to hell where I would at least expect to be surrounded by the misery I am afflicted by currently.

I have always believed (And my main reason for my disagreeable feelings towards God, the jerk) that he gave me everything a man could want (Other than physical comfort), and for pure pleasure made me hate every second I am alive.

So, yeah. I'm in a bad mood.

love,
Josh Riel
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Josh, your post put me in a bad mood.

What in the hell is wrong with you? Some kind of mystery disease or just plain old cancer or something? Do you know? Do the doctors know? Maybe this should all be in a PM. But whatever you have sucks big time.

Well, my good mood is gone, if that helps you any.

Illness sucks.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Josh,

At least you got your health.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

Laughter is the best medicine. Here's some more. You're fat.

Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HA!!
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel

Stone... Whatever is wrong with me will be discovered in the autopsy.

Thinking about doctors puts me in an even worse mood.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

So I guess we'll find out from the pathologist with the short straw.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I hope my innards make him slip and fall, and if I end up in heaven I hope whats-his-name has a suggestion box.

I've been looking for apartments in hell. I figure since I plan on being in management I'll make a good income. Maybe something near a lake of fire.
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

I'm in a baaaaad mood today.
maybe its more like saaaad

www.mai-ling.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bad mood club (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..38~39~40~41~42~43~44 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL