The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bad mood club (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..28~29~30~31~32..42~43~44 [Next]
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Quote:
On 2007-03-27 02:13, Marshall Thornside wrote:
I hate it when your tooth chips
in the middle of the night.
and its like a bad dream is
coincidentally happening at the
same time....

omg, how awful!

truly, really awful
Cards never lie
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Profile of Marshall Thornside
Quote:
On 2007-03-27 03:03, CasualSoul wrote:
I've been occasionally reading this thread for a long time, but I've never felt the impulse to post. I'm probably going to put you all in a worse mood by telling this, but I am rarely in a bad mood....sorry Smile

There's been a few happy mood people crashing the bad mood thread...
and that's fine...just makes the just of this thread more valid.
There's plenty of bad mood people everywhere.

And those who say they are never or rarely in a bad mood, and then
find them selves in one, can always come here for support.

At least there's a place!

:)

And you always get a giggle, even as a viewer.

I don't like it when my no comment comment's
are erased...that's not very proper etiquette.
especially when you write a short opinion
next to your no comment comment.

I don't like this snow in April.
you will remember my name

World's Youngest Illusionista
7th greatest pianist in the world
Go Red For Women and Stroke Ambassador
www.mai-ling.net
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Wait until December, when it's green.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1393 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
What a stupid club!
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

All my hard drives are full. I've thrown away every thing I can. My eyes are burning with exhaustion. My wife is ready to burst and I have to do everything. And some guy with a beer name is calling my favorite club stupid.
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Good mood clubs put me in a bad mood.
Sunshine and lollypops...Ugh.
Gwyd
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
One again in a fit of smoldering hatred of TV commercials I put Mustard AND Ketchup on my Hot Dogs...and then added Relish and butter to the toasted buns.
Over the edge I know.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
<gasp!>
You madman!!
Gwyd
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I'll pay for it I'm sure...today I'm thinking of adding Welche's Grape Jelly to the Cream Cheese and instead of my usual Rye bread I was toying with the idea of putting it on Wonder Bread...risky but one has to take a few chances now and then.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Who put the Benzedrine in Mr. Higley's Ovaltine?
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Use of the term Mr. from one whom I consider a friend has now put me in a very bad mood...no...actually it was that intellectual genius (and you thought Sean Penn was really smart!) Sheryl Crow who has decided to think about saving the earth by having us all use one square of toilet paper (two or three at the most)...another entertainer putting her nose where it doesn't belong and baseing her thought process on the vast knowledge she has accumulated from a scientifically reached conclusion that her fingers (after one square) do not smell nearly as bad as her friends and fans.

But, it's not that these left coast celebrity braniacs are just ignorant, they are really stupid as well. That definition has put me back in a good mood.

From the BBC:

"Crow has also commented on her website about how she thinks paper napkins "represent the height of wastefulness".

She has designed a clothing line with what she calls a "dining sleeve".

The sleeve is detachable and can be replaced with another "dining sleeve" after the diner has used it to wipe his or her mouth."

And I assume one's butt.

This is one thermonuclear level moron and GROSS female.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
So she's interfering with our backside cleaning? therefore She's putting her nose in our backside. And you are saying it doesn't belong there.

You are a man of contradictions. At first you seem to not like her, then you sereptitiously intone that she should take better care of her nose.

I however never complain when a celebrity wants to be in that area, it helps the environment by using their face, rather than toilet paper (I'm all about the trees)

Even though what I just typed made no sense, I enjoyed typing it.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Put a picture of her in the "Dark Museum, Of course there may be some with too weak a stomach to tolerate it.....
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Poop on trees. Wipe with leaves.

"Use of the term Mr. from one whom I consider a friend has now put me in a very bad mood"

I'm making an effort to respect my elders (and their elders, in your case).
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
I'd truely like to meet the person who can use one single square of toilet paper.
Won't shake their hand, but I'd like to meet them.
Gwyd
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Poop on leaves. Wipe with trees. The trees have a nice gently roughened surface, which facilitates all types of things that make personal hygiene not only necessary, but enjoyable.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I use my hands. Easier to wash (if I wanted to) better for the environment, and a nice surprise to the fools who do shake my hands.

Sometimes I don't even wipe, just let it flake off naturally, as god intended.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2007-04-23 14:40, Josh Riel wrote:
I use my hands. Easier to wash (if I wanted to) better for the environment, and a nice surprise to the fools who do shake my hands.

And not uncommon. Even in parts of the Arab world where the practice is no longer continued it is consider offensive to handle food or do any number of things with the unclean left hand.

I'll be making a video tutorial for Youtube that explains how one square can easily serve all your needs. Old Marine Corp trick, look for it tommorow.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
If the left hands offends thee...blow your self up.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
What if you ate a square of toilet paper with every meal? Wouldn't that be like a self cleaning oven (except in this case the oven would be a rectum)?

Reminds me of a South Park episode where everyone crapped out their mouths, and became atheists but that's not really the point.
I mean you brush your teeth anyway.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bad mood club (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..28~29~30~31~32..42~43~44 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL