The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Crazy Man's Handcuffs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

denver
View Profile
New user
Athens, Ga
66 Posts

Profile of denver
I am new to this forum and I'm so glad to have found it. I have been looking for a good forum for a long time! Anyway, I'm looking for the Crazy Man's Handcuffs Ammar DVD that I keep hearing about. Any direction you could point me to is appreciated. Also what's your favorite place in the US to buy your items?

Thanks

Denver
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Try Dan Harlan's DVD on CMH. It has everything in there to do it. Smile Smile
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
Yes, and also, if you want to start with the bands unlinked and visually link them, check out Loren Christopher Michaels' lecture video "Kick The Trick." It is great!
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
yoey2000
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of yoey2000
Those are good, but if you just really want crazy man's handcuffs, I've seen many online videos that will tell you how or tutorials.

Use a search engine.
saturnin
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
964 Posts

Profile of saturnin
Quote:
On 2002-12-24 04:08, BenSchwartz wrote:
...check out Loren Christopher Michaels lecture video "Kick The Trick" It is great!

Hi Ben,

Could you please tell me where I could get Loren Christopher Michaels' products, as I am not able to find anything!!!

Thanks in advance

Ronnie Lemieux
Montreal
Canada
There is no road to happiness,

happiness is the road!
stevehw
View Profile
Veteran user
Collinsville, Mississippi
303 Posts

Profile of stevehw
Magical_kid,
Are you able to get ahold of magic books and/or gather with other magicians in your area?
I don't know anything about the availability of magic sources in your location, however, if you can find a source for obtaining the information, either through the library, book dealer, magic dealer or maybe even by gaining the confidence of another magician who can teach you, this would be the route I would recommend.
I learned this effect from Michael Ammar's Classic Renditions video. You might try getting a copy of this one or any of the other sources mentioned.

Steve
Paul Menzel
View Profile
Special user
Boise, Idaho
530 Posts

Profile of Paul Menzel
While it is possible to find descriptions of the effect online, the instructions are usually very poorly written. (You get what you pay for!) I don't know which DVD Ammar teaches CMH on (if he does), but it is in the book, The Magic of Michael Ammar, which is worth having in your library.

I usually buy from http://www.discountmagic.com . L&L Publishing is quick, if you plan to purchase any of their items.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Dan Harlan's "Magic with Rubberbands." He has three volumes on dvd/video tape. He will teach you so much with rubberbands, you won't want to learn anymore.
Davros
View Profile
New user
Jenison, MI USA
4 Posts

Profile of Davros
Michael Ammar teaches CMH (as well as some other rubber band effects) on his video "Classic Renditions #2." Unfortunately it's only available on VHS, not DVD.
WilliamWHolcomb
View Profile
Special user
Twinsburg, Ohio
533 Posts

Profile of WilliamWHolcomb
Does Harlan teach the CMH's on his Magic with Rubberbands vid under a different name?
William Holcomb
Magic Chris
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
99 Posts

Profile of Magic Chris
Hi William
Yes, CMH has a different name on Harlans' video series, that's the reason I don't know on which one it is...

I think rubberbands are great for beginner.

Have a look at the end of this subject:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=41

You can find there some sources and ideas about rubberband magic

Hope this helps

Magic Chris Smile
Welshwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
Wales
292 Posts

Profile of Welshwizard
Get Ammar's crazy man's handcuffs booklet.
trevorsmagic
View Profile
Regular user
The U.K.
186 Posts

Profile of trevorsmagic
OR better still get Ammars classic renditions video coz then you can see him teach you.
just my opinion
Trevor Smile
jw_2101
View Profile
New user
Singapore
76 Posts

Profile of jw_2101
Yes indeed unlink then link... ppl dont see the second one comming:)

regds
Jonathan
He is no fool who would give what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.
James Malone-Lee
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of James Malone-Lee
Is there a video demonstration or DVD of the Ammar finger ting on rubber ban? In his book the description of the second method for linking the ring is not as clear as is usual with him and I should like to be sure that I have understood it properly.

By the way, his description of C.M.H. is brilliant as is his Video.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Crazy Man's Handcuffs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL