The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Proof that Homer Liwag does really exist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3238 Posts

Profile of warren
I can't believe I missed this thread,i've just watched the demo and ordered the dvd this looks great.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I can;t wait for this!
Eric Gretencord
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, TX
155 Posts

Profile of Eric Gretencord
You can even buy the CoinOne Soundtrack http://www.brainfevermusic.com/shop_coinone.htm

Homer, your photos are amazing - especially the Antiques. Would love to see more...
He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder.
-M. C. Escher
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Just ordered the dvd now the waiting game...LOL I had to pay sales tax as well and 5.95 shipping which made this a 38 dollar purchase because it is being shipped I guess from Vegas...LOL But based on everything I have seen and the fact that Kenner will be showing one of his great routines the way it should look I would say it was well worth it.
Magic Arty
View Profile
Elite user
metro Atlanta
443 Posts

Profile of Magic Arty
Ordered it, anticipate, wait, this is going to be good.
Arthur
atsmagic
Arthur Atsma

Feeling real happy now!
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
I just wanted to let everyone know that company handling this dvd is amazing, based on my post I got a pm basically saying that they would take care of me. What costumer service and the product isn't out yet. Top notch all the way!
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1081 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Just placed an order. Thanks for offering one of your pet tricks Homer!
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of learachel
Homer, you said "Visit http://www.homerliwag.com to see the latest information on my FIRST DVD." And the second DVD will be on coins routine too? cards?
Simon
Belgium
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2322 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
The first batch of these were to be shipped this week. As soon as you guys get yours, lets here what the first impressions are.
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Haven't heard about them being shipped yet. Wish I would..LOL
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Same here... still waiting... anxiously
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you
1230 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
The tension is unbearable . . . I hope it lasts.
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
LOL my little birdy told me that the dvds will be in hand tomorrow but no promiss, if they are my guess would be this will ship in the next few days. Once again this is a little birdy that told me this.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

I hope your bird is right... I'm getting close to death lol
errolbacalzo
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of errolbacalzo
Hmmmm.... how much would it cost to have it shipped here in the Philippines. hahaha!! You're amazing Homer. Another reason I'm proud to be a Filipino.
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
LOL My little birdy must have drank to much...LOL I just got a email from Homer and the everything is ready to go but they are waiting for the dvds to arrive which will be mid next week.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2322 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I think this is the modern magician's curse. Everything that gets released in the magic community comes with one delay or another. Oh well.
It will be worth it.
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Magicians are a weird breed. If they wouldn't give us hints and hype about stuff then it wouldn't be a problem.
Homer Liwag
View Profile
V.I.P.
223 Posts

Profile of Homer Liwag
To all who placed orders last week,
After weeks of daily correspondence with our printer and several printing problems (the product arrived last week and the disc tray extended outside the case!), we have been told that the final product will arrive mid-next week (Monday is a Holiday). Aimée has been working around the clock processing orders, preparing all the boxes, packaging materials, and labels and will ship CoinOne the minute they arrive.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. We apologize for the long wait.

CoinOne is almost here!

Sincerely,

Homer Liwag
Homer Liwag
View Profile
V.I.P.
223 Posts

Profile of Homer Liwag
To sickmagic,

Don't worry, you'll have your copy before you know it!

Homer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Proof that Homer Liwag does really exist (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL