The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Invisible Gemstone by Enrique Enriquez (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Hi guys just thought I'd tell you about a new ebook by Enrique called 'Invisible Gemstone'. Those of you that have read his other recent book 'Act Of Imagination' may know that he has a pretty off the wall approach to his mentalism, and could be more appropriately called 'performance art' than traditional mentalism. However, as many of you are aware, his ideas can really get you thinking outside the fold and inspire you to come up with variations and elaborations on his clever thinking.

Unlike his previous book, 'Invisible Gemstone' is good to go. You need to just go out and DO IT. I will be using this material. As soon as possible! It's great, extremely practical and I'm sure it's GREAT FUN to perform.

IF YOU DO ANY KIND OF READINGS you will love this. It's a way to give impromptu readings at any time. Enrique's writing in this book is extremely clear and shows you how to build an interesting reading for a client which will surely be a unique moment they have never really experienced before. If you've read Enqrique's work in 'Mind Reading' you will love this. (You see, I loved that book too even though it got flack in some circles, I would imagine because those circles never did readings!)

Even if you think you know what this book is about, it's worth buying because it clearly describes what to do, and how to 'let yourself' be able to do it. It is a very valuable tool, and as someone who mixed readings with mentalism, yet another great thing to use if the 'do something' command comes your way and you want to do something more off the wall and interesting than another palm reading (and you know I like those Smile

After reading this I also started coming up with my own variations and ways to use this, ESPECIALLY I might add, AFTER or DURING a palm reading. I am looking forward to doing a palm reading, and then throwing this whole idea in at the end.

Anyway, if you're a reader of any kind and want to do something different and effective that requires no props whatsoever, you'll like this. A lot. It may become your 'go to' thing to do - it's certainly different!

Don't buy this if you just want 'a trick'.

You can get it here:

http://mevproshop.com/invisible-gemstone.html
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
This is, truly, a wonderful manuscript. I've done gemstone readings for many years. And, I still must say...this is a work of art! There are no tricks to be found here...just significant / meaningful magic of the highest order. I couldn't be more delighted. Congratulations, Enrique!
Nicholas
brooklyn
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of brooklyn
The material released by MEVPROSHOP is all first rate.
Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
GEESH, would people stop talking about MEVPROSHSOP, my God! BEST STUFF out there. I just ordered this and cann't wait to add it to my inventory.
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
Yes, this IS an excellent manuscript. If you care about readings and the like, you should definitely sign up for the MEVPROSHOP newsletter ... but be warned, your wallet will become lighter. All of Loren's stuff is top notch.

Dave Birtwell
A.J.
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
314 Posts

Profile of A.J.
Can anyone tell me more about what the 'Invisible Gemstone" routine is about? Besides a vehicle for a reading, does it have its own mystical/magical plot and climax?

Thanks for any more info on this.

Sincerely,
A.J.
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
AJ,
It could be described as a guided meditation, a form of waking hypnosis, in which the participant is fully involved, experiencing their own mystical / magical experience, and ends with their own subconscious giving them the gift of insight into their needs/concerns. It is very elegant, promotes strong rapport between you and your participant, and provides the freedom to be intuitive rather than a slave to a rigid protocol. Each experience is automatically taylored to the specific interests/needs of the participant. There is no plot or storyline in the usual sense as the meaning is inherent in the reading. As I mentioned above, if you are interested in performing tricks or illusions in the typical sense, this is not for you. If you are interested in promoting a truly magical / mystical (and meaningful) experience for you and your participant, this is one of the best things I've run across. Done correctly, this is real magick.
Hope this helps.
Nicholas
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
I gotta tell you I am using this. Most stuff, even some very good stuff, ends up in a folder on my computer (which crashed and I lost everything, but that is another story...I guess you really should back things up.)

There just isn't time for everything.

But this is a very, very good addition to a reading. Ever see what happens to a face painting when they add sparkle? This is sparkle for readings.

I did it for my wife yesterday and she has seen quite a bit...mermaids, hypnotism, chupacabras, magic, mind reading....and on and on...she is a tiny bit jaded after all these years.

She loved it. That is quite a recommendation.

It reads nice...it plays even better in a reading.

Nicholas says done correctly this is real magick.

I agree.
A.J.
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
314 Posts

Profile of A.J.
Nicholas,
I understand your basic point about this not being a trick or an illusion. I still don't fully grasp the guided meditation part. Sounds very, very interesting though...perhaps you could share more of what this routine involves.

For the $30 price tag being asked for this, it would be helpful to understand a little more about what one is getting.

A.J.
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
A.J.
I wish I could be more specific, but I don't know how to do so without giving too much away.
Nicholas
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
AJ,

It works just as described...sometimes guided meditation stuff just doesn't work well. This works very well.

It fits as an added touch to any reading, palm or tarot, short or long. It also works well as a stand alone mini-reading. I use it as part of my regular palm reading process now...I expect I will continue to use this as long as I live.

If you do readings this will be easily worth the bucks...

If you don't do readings you might want to be more specific about why you are interested in this and maybe there could be recommendations one way or the other. Everything isn't for everybody.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
As I said before it is a great adjunct to palm readings. Sometimes when you give a palm reading and there is time to spare or you feel a need to do something 'special' for the person, going into the invisible gemstone thing is perfect.

There are so many ways you can add your own ideas to the gemstone routine with just a bit of thought and personal preference. I added a bit of ideomotor up/down with the hand as a small convincer if there are people watching, and also added a bit more of a visualized 'ending'. Connecting the stone and the colour with some chakra or even with EFT can be useful - I think it's cool to be able to leave the sitter with a 'tool' to help themselves in the future based on what transpired between the two of you.

In fact this whole gemstone idea inspired so many ideas in my own mind (especially after bouncing these things around with Enrique himself via the wonders of gmail chat!) that you could probably write a whole book about where to go from here...

There's always these millions of threads on here about the 'best instant no prop effect' to do with strangers. Well, readings are the best and most interesting - and this gemstone routine is novel, unusual and won't be forgotten.

Even if you read this manuscript once, I bet you end up trying it out Smile
A.J.
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
314 Posts

Profile of A.J.
Thanks for the information. I was looking for something that I could add either before or after a center-tear/magic square routine that I often do with a lady. The magic square routine involves a number (her age at the point of an important event or experience in her adult life)that I peek with a center-tear.

This gemstone reading sounds like it might add a nice layering.

A.J.
Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
I first read this e-book and wonder, "Gee, that will not work." So, I was soundly disappointed with my purschase. Well, I reread it and it was like a light bulb went off in my head. Anyone who has Brother Shadow's have seance will travel, will see the gold in this little ebook. This is not something, I will use often, but when I do, it will be 100 percent real magical GOLD! 30.00 USD was a steal for this ebook. I have reread it a few times and have to say, "let's just stop talking about it. Buy it or not, up to you. Most will not use this, those who do, will know the vaule of this ebook."
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
I take it that you are not using real gemstones but drawings or pictures of them?
TJ
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Invisible Gemstone requires no physical objects/props what so ever. It can be use anytime or place as long as you have another person there that you can communicate with. In those regards it is similar to palm or aura reading. It can be used alone or in conjunction with just about any other system.

Later,
Mr.Skin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I thought really hard before I decided to comment on this profound and beautiful piece of real MAGIC.

As it seems not too many people are aware of this bit, and from a lack of posts here, it also appears that few are using this. I'd like it to stay that way, and so the coming praise does not really help my cause!

This is dynamite, another hidden and priceless gem for any type of reading or just standing on its own, which it does very well. It uses no "props" just you and the participant. Being that nothing else is involved (physically), it is still a profound "give away" for your clients, and one which they will treasure.

The bit involves creating a less than "imaginary" gemstone, which takes on all its own traits and personality, and may include speaking, changing colors, heating up/cooling down, becoming heavy, it may breathe and pulsate in the clients possession (yes, the pretend gemstone!) and much, much more.

The spectator/client/sitter/participant will actually SEE and FEEL and INTERACT with the magical creation, and will be able to re-create it at will, and call upon its calming and soothing effects when desired.

The power of this unique work is the structure. I purchased after I heard it was akin to "Ritual of the Rock" from "Have Seance, Will Travel", which has proven invaluable to me over years and years. The thinking is similiar, the effect, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Also, any NLP practitioners saw the obvious (and yet subtle) and influential structure present. The creator obviously knows what he is doing . . .

So, I got to thinking . . . Is this for everyone? NO. Absolutely not, neither should it be.

Was it worth the money? Yes. 10X over.

Will everyone who purchases it, use it? Nope. No way. It is intimidating to do this high calliber work without some major guts or prior experience. However, there is no reason why ANYBODY could not make this work.

I compared the initial "fear factor:)" to performing PK Touches or Terasabos for the first time. The risk is there, of course, but done correctly, this yields enormous rewards and a truly magical and inspiring experience. This looks and feels REAL on all levels.

It becomes an interactive, extremely personal, relaxing and mind opening experience. This is one they will talk about and reflect on for quite some time, possibly years! Possibly forever!

No props, nothing to get "busted on", pure effect with MEANING.
The manuscript is thourough, nothing is left out, as it is, it is perfect, though you will tailor "The Invisible Gemstone" to yourself and style.

As mentioned, this is a reading as well, and can be done by itself, and is very, very easy and effective. This is the best "icing" I have ever found to top a reading with. Delicious. It is unique in this sense, that it can add to an existing reading, or be a reading alone. Very flexible.

From the description and comments, I felt that if this is what I thought it might or could be, then I would be extremely happy. It was all that and more. I could not be more pleased. This is one of those things where I just "knew" I would do this, often, and for the rest of my career.

So, am I even qualified to comment thus far? Not really. I have had the work for 2 days only!!! Why would I talk about it after such little time and experience? Quite simply, because I used it nearly a dozen times in these last two days, and the results were astounding.

The first run was with a contact who was coming to interview me for another project. To show her a bit about what I did, I gave her a reading and finished with the Invisible Gemstone bit. The reading went a little too well, impossible hit after hit, names, numbers, intimate personal thoughts and feelings, and then here I came with the perfect finish, manifesting her own gemstone that she would keep with her. I was hesitant, but what did I have to lose?

After a reading, the people are just in that space. Definition=creation, Building Blocks and Hilford's Ball and Tube type of thinking. Anyone who does readings knows this.

With the IG, there are only a few points to actually remember, it tends to work itself out after a point. It flowed so smooth, and without seams. The woman was very, very affected. This was apparent. After, she just sat there, with her hand (clutching the stone) held tight against her heart. She thanked me over and over when she could find the proper words again. I knew this was solid gold.

The other 9 times were just as effective, if not more so. The first woman has called me back and asked if she could ever "lose" her gemstone. That is how real it became for her!!!

My last performance earlier this evening was for one person, a man in his 40's, and his wife and daughter also saw the stone! This is too good.

This has been a long post. PM me if you would like to speak further about The Invisible Gemstone. I love it. Granted, it is still very new, but I have the initial proof and the reactions to support it.

Regards,
Jerome.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I've been working the hell out of this thing. 3 Invisible Gemstones were created and given away this afternoon, for paying clients. It resonates with me. Most important, the people REEAAALLLLY enjoy it as well; it shows when they reach into their pockets. Only 3 days, it is still way fresh. "Have Seance, Will Travel" and "Mind Games" was a great preparation.

Normally, I would not take something, read through it and begin USING it immediately. It is foolish. That being said, this is just too good in the right hands. I feel like I hit the jackpot with this one (I've been on a roll lately!).

Bev, I'm with you. Thanks for the heads up!
It feels good to watch others respond to this very personal and intense creation. Women tucking their gemstones away in purses, or breathing the ethereal stone into their bodies. Great idea connecting them with a chakra. I also love GeoTran and EFT. This can be so many different things, not just a reading. There is something special happening here.

My cup of tea,
J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
Nothing to see here, folks.
Just keep moving.
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
mark townsend
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of mark townsend
Enrique Enriquez is a Mindreader with a difference. Take a glance at his website (www.enriqueenriquez.net) and you’ll see what I mean. This Reader cares for his clients. He respects them deeply and genuinely wishes the experience of his magic to be one of beauty and meaning. His prime intention is to show them the magic they already possess - to reach inside their souls and provide them with some metaphorical clues for gaining their full potential as creative human beings. The focus is not on how clever he is (though he clearly is) but on how special and gifted they are.
I must confess I am a priest and love the whole notion of helping people discover more about who they are (i.e. reading people). I have worked with various personality type indicators and have looked into many more traditional versions of ‘psychic’ (cold) Reading. I do not feel comfortable with ‘predictive fortune telling’ (hell, I’m a priest, what do you expect), and (outside of entertainment) I do not feel I can use magic tricks to create the impression of supernatural knowledge. Enrique’s approach is the bridge between two poles that I‘ve been searching for. He does not use tricks to impress and he does not rely on phony fortune telling of future predictions that rely on the sitter’s often emotionally fragile state. He simply uses the tools he has – and the energy a sitter gives him – to bring deep meaning into the very NOW of where and who they are. In all my years of magic and mentalism I have never come across such a person.
Now if anything from what I’ve said whets your appetite then I can thoroughly recommend his inspiring manuscript The Invisible Gemstone. This ‘Gem’ will give you an opportunity to enjoy his very unique form of magic yourself. Obviously I cannot explain the process or method of the manuscript suffice to say that I have now applied it’s principles more than a few times and have brought magic, pleasure, deep meaning and (even) a touch of healing to all those I’ve sat with. None of them went away saying ‘what a great trick’ or ‘now I can see the future’ etc. but saying things like, ‘Wow, thank you. You’ve helped me to see how magic my life really is’ etc. Enrique’s Gemstone will not give you the apparent ability to see the future or have supernatural knowledge. Rather it will enable you to draw out the magic from within a person so they can begin to see the answers to their own problems… answers that are right there in front of them. His style of magic is therefore not about showing people that they can always live in sunshine but to recognise the beauty of rain. The manuscript is very well written, poetic, artistic, humorous and easy to follow. I wholeheartedly and unreservedly recommend it. It is the best Reading device I have ever read.

Mark Townsend
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Invisible Gemstone by Enrique Enriquez (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL