The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Tony Clark & Lee Asher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
149 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
2 Lectures that you will NOT beleive at The Magic Apple in Studio City!!

October 12th, for the first time in over 5 years, Tony Clark will lecture! He was a student of Slydini and you’ll some amazing VERY powerful magic!! Stage movement, timing, card Manip, Routining and misdirection are just a few things that Tony is going to cover. Tony has named this a POWER LECTURE! He is also going to have a Q & A session about the business of magic! This lecture will cover a TON of material that is something for everyone!! You will learn from one of the BEST stage performers!! $25 per person!

On November 9th, this is the ONLY place to see LEE ASHER lecture the in the L.A.area!! Here is what Lee says:
If you have any interest in magic, this lecture has a great deal to offer. I will reveal several sleight of hand techniques – I have tested these secrets in the real world hundreds of times in front of real audiences. I know they work. This magic will leave your audiences wanting more.
But that’s not all…
After the lecture, you will be energized, ready to unleash your new magic on an unsuspecting and grateful public. When was the last time
you felt this way about your magic?

You probably have seen many lectures, own shelves full of books and DVD’s. Sure, you have heard it all before. I have been doing magic for over twenty years, so I too have a passion for new ideas and information. However, this lecture offers more. Together, we will bridge the gap between new ideas and real application. You will be able to use these ideas. They will transform your magic. $25 per person

Both lectures start at 7:00pm

If you PAY for both Tony Clark and Lee Asher, the price is only $40! (Savings of $10). Must be paid by September 30th. Call to reserve your seat 818-508-9921
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
149 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
The $40 is over but there are PLENTY of seats left for both of these lectures! Don't miss 'em!
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
149 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
This Thursday, October 12th! Don't forget Tony Clark's Lecture at The magic Apple
This past week I have heard AMAZING things about his lecture. here is a quote from Magician Jeff Ezell:
"It is so *** good! Prepare yourself to see a true master of misdirection. He studied long and hard to get to where he is now and you will be very happy that he chose to lecture at "The Magic Apple!"

Call me to reserve a seat $25 per person! 7:00pm
818-508-9921

Coming November 9th...LEE ASHER!!
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
149 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
Tony Clark's Lecture was one of the best I have seen! He is a VERY talented, professional, magician! This was NOT a dealer demo, just some GREAT misdirection and amazing effects! If you have the chance to book him, or attend a lecture you must! If you call yourself a magician and have ever wanted to learn not only great tricks but amazing pointers and key ideas, SEE TONY CLARK...

...and that's all I have to say about that... (austin 3:16)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Tony Clark & Lee Asher (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL