We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Posey Friction Buckles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi everyone

I am building a new prop and wondered if anyone knew where I could buy a few Posey SJ style friction buckles from?

Thanks in advance!

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi

I just found this place for the buckles:

http://www.paragear.com/

They have some GREAT stuff, and cheap too.

Hope you like it.

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I was going to suggest asking the Cannons for any straps they take off Posey sjs when they replace them with roller buckles.

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
I didn't think of that! Good idea Ros Smile

I have already ordered what I need from the above link, which I think is a goldmine of usefull stuff! I have another tour of the Far East coming up and I am trying to build some lightweight escape props to save on baggage. Parachute webbing and buckles are as light and strong as you can get.

Cheers

David

My Website
Add me on facebook
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Posey Friction Buckles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL