The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ring on String (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
Hey Guys, I was sent a really nice ring and rope as a gift, but I have no routine! I don't where to find a great one too...???? Do you have any suggestions as to where I could find a great routine for it???? Smile
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
Loren Christopher Michaels "Ring String, and Capital Gain" It's the BEST. I have the lecture notes on it that you can borrow.

By the way.. if you are working resturaunts this is also the best routine because it guarantees you a tip, without any form of soliciting. Hee hee hee.
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
Awesome! Tips make me happy! Tips= Smile My former methods of getting tips were ripping someone's dollar bill in half for the fun of it. They didn't want it anymore, so they give it to me and I tape the bill back together! "Cash for me, cash for me!" - Jay Sankey
:spinningcoin:
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
cheaptrick
View Profile
Loyal user
Wilmington, Delaware
251 Posts

Profile of cheaptrick
Try Scott Guinn's routine in Great Scott It's Magic #3. You can PM Scott at the Café for details. His book has a lot of useful stuff in it.

Cost is $15 and he pays postage.
"Pick any card. NOT that one!!!"
stevehw
View Profile
Veteran user
Collinsville, Mississippi
303 Posts

Profile of stevehw
If you are talking about the larger ring (not a finger ring), I like Daryl's routine from one of his videos, although I can't recall which video it is on.

Steve
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Cheaptrick is right, I have a number of ring & string routines in Volume 3 (commonly called the "More" book):

- 2 finger ring and string routines, one with your ring, the other with a spectators.
- an effect with a string and keychain rings
- my ring and rope routine with a larger harness ring
- the above-mentioned keychain ring routine, but modified for stage with a rope and 5-inch linking rings.

CT was also correct about the price--$15, and I pay postage to Café members.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ring on String (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL