The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Stevie Starr (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

R.S.
View Profile
Loyal user
CT one day I'll have
201 Posts

Profile of R.S.
I remember seeing an astonishing act some years ago by a "Stevie Starr" from Scotland or England I think. He would (apparently) swallow various objects and then "regurgitate" them in their original form. He would do things like swallow sugar, then drink water, and then spit out the (dry) sugar! He could swallow goldfish, billiard balls (!), keys, etc. and then reproduce them. He did so quite openly and deliberately - no covering his mouth with a handkerchief ala a magician performing a "trick".

I don't know how he accomplished these things, but needless to say, it was quite an incredible and baffling act! Barring any camera trickery (which I doubt there was any), he's either a highly skilled in sleight of "mouth"(?), or a freak of nature.

Does anybody know if he's still performing? Are there any DVDs of his performances available?

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Welcome to the Magic Café. You Will find that Stevie Starr has been discussed quite a bit here - just go to the "Café Quicksearch" box located at the top of each page and type in Stevie Starr, and hit "Go" and you will see links to all of the discussions regarding his act.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
R.S.
View Profile
Loyal user
CT one day I'll have
201 Posts

Profile of R.S.
Thanks Marvello!
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Google him. All kinds of things come up. Stevie's a good person, and a great performer, one of the most creative.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Stevie Starr (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL