The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Gotta love it!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
http://tailrank.com/posts/56294995397655......g_Record

I've seen a few of these talented folks. The first I saw went by the name "Popeye", and worked the fair circuit with Ward Hall's shows.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
That's COOL!!! We need a guy like this in The SUPER FREAKS Sideshow!!!!
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
I met "Popeye" Perry once before - he was a very nice guy.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Todd Robbins and I had a job once, working with the woman who's #1. Todd was announcing the show, a trade show, and she was strategicly planted in the audience, but off to one side. Every time he made a Pronouncement about something, he looked at her for response, and she popped out her eyes. The audience went wild!

I think she may have stopped performing. She's a nice lady, with an interesting skill.

There were also a man who keeps his pet tarantula in his mouth, and a man who could turn his legs around and walk backwards. It was a fun show!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
NippleKing
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of NippleKing
I saw a news spot on the guy this morning. He can do each eye individually. I've not seen that before...pretty impressive.

-Andy, The NippleKing

PS Thanks for pointing this forum out to me Mr. Baker. I've been here, just haven't posted yet. Looking forward to working with you again next week!
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
ANDY! Great to see you here at the Café! It's real nice here, you'll have a wonderful time.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
NippleKing
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of NippleKing
Hey, Thanks, Nippulini! It's good to see you here too, and thanks for the warm welcome.

-Andy, The NippleKing
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Hey, Andy!! Glad you decided to join the fracas!

Yeah, man... looking forward to working with you again. A little fire, scarecrow?? Maybe some trailer park heavy metal?? October is meant for crazy s * * *!!!

~michael
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Gotta love it!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL