The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Anyone have a review of the Remnant DVD? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben721
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of Ben721
I saw this DVD on hocus pocus and is yet another torn and restored card effect. I was curious if anyone could give me a review.

Thanks,
Ben
Check out my new effect "As Good As It Gets" a gimmickles pencil or pen through bill effect. It closely mimmicks the slow motion phase of "Misled." About "As Good AS It Gets" for no gimmicks and everything being borrowed.
http://www.magic-notes.com/th
Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
Same as me... Smile

Review please....

Hengky
PasteboardPlayer
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of PasteboardPlayer
Its simply ANOTHER torn and restored card with a flash restoration. Effect: Tear card into four pieces, hold together, and boom! they open instantaneously as a fully restored card.

I think the handling is a little more akward than others (the tearing of the card is what worries me). I must say that the instantaneous restoration is definitely visual. That is (IMHO) the only pro of the routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Anyone have a review of the Remnant DVD? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL