The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Shawn McMaster at California Magic Dinner Theater (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ronin
View Profile
Loyal user
Martinez,CA
204 Posts

Profile of Ronin
Shawn McMaster is the headliner at California Magic Dinner Theater this weekend, Friday evening and Saturday evening (the 29th and 30th). For information and reservations, go to http://www.calmagic.com.

California Magic Dinner Theater is located at 729 Castro Street in downtown Martinez, about 30 miles east of San Francisco. The performance space is a nice, intimate dinner theater setting (maximum seating is about 50)—just a great place to see magic.

Doors open at 7:15. Magicians perform tableside magic before dinner, and the stage magic show follows.

California Magic Dinner Theater presents magic dinner theater EVERY Friday and Saturday night.

UPCOMING SHOWS AT CALIFORNIA MAGIC:

Tamaka and the Empress, October 6 and 7
Special Friday the 13th (and Saturday the 14th) show with The Flying Calamari Brothers, Joel Paschall, John Gardenier and Gerry Griffin

Shows often sell out! For reservations and more information, go to http://www.calmagic.com.

Full disclosure: I’ m one of the magicians who performs tableside at California Magic. So maybe I’m biased, but I truly believe that you’ll love dinner and a show there. It’s GREAT to have an ongoing public venue for magic—if you’re in the Bay Area, check it out!
David Hirata
www.thingsimpossible.com

"Life is a combination of magic and pasta."
--Federico Fellini
Dustin Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1006 Posts

Profile of Dustin Baker
Hey, I performed table-side there once. How is Dr. P? I haven't seen him in a while. Nice guy.
Think inside the box. . . it's less crowded.
Eric Buss
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of Eric Buss
Dr. P is doing well... I just saw him there this past weekend... he is working on his act.

What a cool place.

e
Dustin Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1006 Posts

Profile of Dustin Baker
Quote:
On 2006-09-26 02:23, Ronin wrote:

(Partial quote only)

Full disclosure: I’ m one of the magicians who performs tableside at California Magic. So maybe I’m biased, but I truly believe that you’ll love dinner and a show there. It’s GREAT to have an ongoing public venue for magic—if you’re in the Bay Area, check it out!

I haven't performed there often enough to be considered bias, and I'll tell you the same thing. The place is awesome. Even if you don't come in for a show:
Come in just to see the pictures of everyone who has performed there.
Come in to see all of the antique props Gerry has on display.
Come in to see Gerry.
Seriously just go, go now, STOP READING GO!
Think inside the box. . . it's less crowded.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Shawn McMaster at California Magic Dinner Theater (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL