The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Most Honourable Entertainer. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
I would just like to give a public thank you to Steve Baker.

Here is a man who should not be bothered with trivial stuff from another entertainer's performance. BUT, here is a man who, phoned ME, at his own expense, to help ME with my Escape that I am doing next year. When last (if ever) did you out there take the time out of your busy schedule, and at your own expense, to help someone with their show? IMHO, Only a truly honourable entertainer, who has the WORLD of confidence and a heart to go with it, would do something like that.

To the Living Legend of Escapes, Mr Escape himself, Steve Baker. I give a Give Heart felt thank you for your help, time and effort, for this weekend that just passed. If I had even a tenth of your ability, heart and honourability, I would be a great man in entertainment as well as Life. I hope to carry it forward to another one day. I hope to have the ability to help another I'm my future. If and when I do, I will tell that person, "This is Steve Baker, the honourable, helping you today through me.

My Humblest Respect and Thank you to you Steve.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Amen Wolfie,

I have had similar experiences, and am proud to be able to call Steve a friend.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Yup! Steve's something else!

Now, if we could only figure out what?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
When they made Steve Baker, they broke the mold.

Rather, I mean that when they made Steve Baker, they strapped fifty pounds of explosives onto the mold and drove a car into it at 60 miles per hour!

Yours,

Paul
Houdini man
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
343 Posts

Profile of Houdini man
I second everything Trevor stated, wonderful being friends Steve!

P
www.magicformagicians.info www.perry-reid.com

The only thing that spererates genius from insanity is success.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
As always, Dr. Wilson provides a concrete description!

And Steve, I know that torture museum in Vienna. It's a very interesting place, full of ideas.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Most Honourable Entertainer. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL