The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Good service from You Do Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
From advice given here and elsewhere on the web I decided to get a few things from You Do Magic http://www.youdomagic.com/ They have a special with all of the eBooks for $29 and without thinking I clicked on that. I then realized that I didn't really want that. While you do get all of the eBooks some of them are only useful when viewed with the video. For example the DL eBook is really useless without having the video. With the video the slight is easy to learn.

You can get the whole site, video and eBooks for $60 though. I sent them an email asking whether I could just pay the difference and get the whole site. I wasn't expecting to be able to do this, but I figured, why not ask.

It took a few days, but I got back an email that basically said, "Sure, order the complete site". I did that, saw that my credit card had only been charged the difference and deleted everything onto my local hard drive.

So, a thumbs up on the service. I've gone through a couple of the things in the download, they are all well done and easy to follow, money well spent.
Marty Sasaki
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
magicstudent
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of magicstudent
I also have a good experience from http://www.youdomagic.com, the materials offered in this site is very practical I have used everything I downloaded from this site.
I love the Strike D. Lift and the Perfect Penetration, to me Perfect Penetration is the best version of rubberband thru finger.

Jeff
I'll Be Back!
-Schwarzenegger-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Good service from You Do Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL