The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Outsmokin performed by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I think he did a great job on the presentation. Great facial expression at the end.

video

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
TannerJade
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
307 Posts

Profile of TannerJade
I really love that video...a great looking effect!

Tanner
Seeker
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
578 Posts

Profile of Seeker
Love the facial expression. I am guessing this is a prduct from you Jaxon. Great stuff. And someone else on here from K-zoo.
I've been training these cards since they were small.
Bob Clayton
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Bob Clayton
Very nice performance of a neat effect.
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Nice job and humorous.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Thank you for the nice words. Ron I'm happy the video was ok for you. If you do not own this yet , But it now its a must have

Alan Rorrison
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Yes. You did a great job in the video. I love the facial expressions at the end.

When I was at the World Magic seminar in Vegas this year I was asked if I could perform something for their camera. I gave it some thought and came up with this. While he's interviewing someone on the camera I just happen to be standing in the back ground trying to light a cigarette. So the camera kind of cut away from the guy he was interviewing and got me performing this trick. I acted like I didn't even know a camera was on me and that what this cigarette was doing was really happening to me. It turned out pretty funny. I hope I'll be able to get a copy of that footage someday. If I do I'll post it here.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Lord Anacho
View Profile
Regular user
Kessel-Lo, Belgium
157 Posts

Profile of Lord Anacho
Magnificent! Good way to 'fume' against the evils of smoking....
"The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything" (Alfred Borden in The Prestige)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Outsmokin performed by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL