The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Miniature Cups and Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
MCMC,
PM me your address, wooohooo, I don't have to trip over them anymore or feel bad about throwing them into trash bin.

Best
Jake
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Quote:
On 2006-09-30 19:18, Mad Jake wrote:
The Milt Kort miniature cups and balls routine is great. http://www.magicinc.net has the Milt Kort book Kort in Session, not only does it include the cups & balls routine but a nice variety of other effects, not to mention, it's cheaper than our Milt Kort Miniature cups & balls book by a few dollars. Just do a search on the Magic Inc. site for "Kort".

The last I saw that France version of the MM mini cup slugs it was down $79.00 LOL and he still hadn't sold them. Thank goodness.

Jake

Milt's book also includes his routine "Chroma Cups" which uses small plastic multi colored cups like the ones sold for about $2, with pom poms for balls.
I have a set of these, now I need a nice velvet bag to keep them in.
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
What color bag do you need, I think I have black, wine and red here in velvet.
Just PM your address.

Jake
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Hi Jake,
Actually, I was half kidding, although I think it would be a fun gag to pull at the magic club, to take out a velvet bag with my "special cups and balls" and then proceed to pull out these plastic pieces of #@&* and do the Kort "Chroma Cups",
But a nice bag like those you provide would really "sell" the joke!
I'll PM you my address and you can let me know how much it would cost.
Thanks!
Don
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1353 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
Quote:
On 2008-04-30 19:45, DStachowiak wrote:
Hi Jake,
Actually, I was half kidding, although I think it would be a fun gag to pull at the magic club, to take out a velvet bag with my "special cups and balls" and then proceed to pull out these plastic pieces of #@&* and do the Kort "Chroma Cups",
But a nice bag like those you provide would really "sell" the joke!
I'll PM you my address and you can let me know how much it would cost.
Thanks!
Don

Yep, that would sure be a funny gag, especially if you can manage to keep a straight face!
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Don,
bag went out today Smile

Best
Jake
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Nice to see you posting again, Jake... hope you are feeling better.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
mcmc
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of mcmc
Jake, pm sent with address - haven't checked this thread in a while =) Much thanks, you are too kind!
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
I bought a set of mini brass cups (don't know what company they are from) and they are decent, but the little black rubber peas are awful, any suggestions for better balls? One is chopped, but the attraction of the pea to the cup is way too strong. Also, on of the cups has a top that is wider than the other two (its not the chop either), any ideas why (mistake, or is there a use)? These are fun to play with, and for 30$ I am pleased with them, but I need a routine and some better "working balls".

Adam
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
The School for Scoundrels "perfect peas" are indeed perfect. I haven't found much of a routine that works with these cups though. They're almost too tall for shell moves and too small for cup moves. Glenn Bishop has worked with these cups and has come up with a few ideas with them.

The inside load space is almost non-existent due to the excess material left behind inside the cup. Rather than follow the contours of the outside,they chose the cheaper route and only machined out enough to stack and not much more. This excess material also makes these tiny cups weight about as much as my full size Morrissey cup set.

You might have just gotten a bad set. Mine are all the same size on top.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Miniature Cups and Balls (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL