The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Pen through Bill - The cheap 1 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MyTurnPlzAA
View Profile
Loyal user
NC
288 Posts

Profile of MyTurnPlzAA
A brilliant effect when you ditch the ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have people ever had this one.... "do it with this pen!!!"

What do people say to that
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1406 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
If they say it right after the first time you do the effect, say "Sorry, I don't do tricks twice."

Or "I spent four hours chanting and humming to be able to cast the proper spell on this pen. Yours will not work."
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5700 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I've never had that happen in all of the times that I've performed it. They want me to do it with their bill. The heat has to be on the bill, not the pen. The pen should be set on the table immediately so that they can see all is fair. People don't check the pen very often, when I do it.

By the way, the one I use is Magic Pen Penetration, made by Empire. The handling is easy!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24022 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
MyTurnPlzAA,

It is my favorite pen trick. As long as it is performed as Alan says, you can't go wrong
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
If you want to be able to do it with their pen check out Harkey's book Simply Harkey or Ah-Ha. There is a REAL NICE impromptu version in them.

However I have never had anyone say" do it with MY pen."

Corey B.
Alan Wheeler
View Profile
Inner circle
Posting since 2002 with
2038 Posts

Profile of Alan Wheeler
I have had someone ask me to perform the pen thru bill effect when I did not have a special pen on me; however, I was able to do an impromptu version with a post-it note and a prepared bill that I always keep in my wallet.

alleycat Smile
The views and comments expressed on this post may be mere speculation and are not necessarily the opinions, values, or beliefs of Alan Wheeler.
A BLENDED PATH
Christian Reflections on Tarot
Word Crimes
Technology and Faith........Bad Religion
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Pen through Bill - The cheap 1 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL